Gulf Islands Water Park
Ranked #8 of 38 things to do in Gulfport
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Really wish there was more to do. Only like 5 slides and long lines for them. Food was okay but a little pricy.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Lazy river was fun, small waterpark with plenty of floaters. The slides were a bit rusty but kids loved it

1  Thank LR D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The slides and great activities for all ages. The center of the park is great for toddlers. The slides offered great slide downs. The concession stands could use more planning, They seems not to have contingency plans for running out of treats. I went to the concession stand on two different days. One day I asked for a snowball, they had no ice. Another day I had a coupon for slush but the machine was broken. The concession stand should have to ready to open and stocked before the park opened.

1  Thank MississippiMike
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I took my son to go enjoy his last day before school starts swimming. Got there about 12 in the afternoon and payed 70 bucks to get in. The staff was rude and the facility's were just plain dirty. I will definitely not spend another hard earned dollar for a day of Un-fun. I will go to Florida or Mobile next time. They have nice waterparks that are worth the money.

1  Thank rikki c
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The lines were too long for the slides so I drifted on the Lazy River with my oldest son for almost the whole time. It was fun for the kids and adults. The pizza there is not that great though. The wave pool didn't always have waves when we drifted by. There were tons of people there but it didn't feel crowded.