“Army AIT Graduation Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gulfport
Navy Lodge Gulfport
Kelton, PA
“Army AIT Graduation Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I stayed here for three nights when my son graduated from Army Engineer Advanced Individual Training, which was held on base at NCBC, Gulfport. The facility is very obviously new, and includes more room amenities than anyone would need, surely showing respect for the military members staying there. As a retired Army Colonel, I've stayed in countless places over my 25-year career. This place is ranks among my top five in room and facility condition. My only constructive comments-- Room service was adequate but not spectacular, and the one hostess at the continental breakfast seemed to be inconvenienced with simple requests like "can I get a cup of water." Frankly, the moody hostess on Friday and Saturday mornings was the only real negative with our stay, and everything else was on-par. Such being the case, we would stay here again if ever near the Gulf Coast area. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: The rooms are outstanding and beautifully adorned with everything you would need and more. Get a fam...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Navy Lodge Gulfport Thanks you for your kind words. We enjoy each and everyone of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back to enjoy our lodge. We have retrained our breakfast staff and hopes the next visit will be better than your first.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
meridian
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Gulfport Navy Lodge was great to stay at. I recently stayed there for a night and it was quiet, the staff was friendly, the family units were very spacious , clean, & nice. The only suggestions I have is that maybe they can offer free laundry services so service members and their families won't have to pay for doing their laundry. I travel to the Gulfport / Biloxi area frequently through the year and Im glad now I have a nice & safe place to stay at a reasonable costs and they always have family units available for me and my family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Our staff is happy to make our guests as comfortable as they would be at home. We enjoy the Navy Lodge and hope that our guests feel the same way. I did pass along the suggestion. I hope that your future visits are as enjoyable as this one.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you want a inexpensive, clean quiet place to stay with no frills this is the place. We spent 5 nights there and the only noise we heard was a car with a loud muffler starting up in the morning & the Sailors doing PT. It's close to the Commissary & NEX, both are within walking distance. The Staff goes out of their way to make sure you needs are taken care of, they all are very friendly. They have a small breakfast bar with coffee, orange juice, milk, cereal and sweet rolls. Our room had 2 queen beds and a kitchenette with a patio in the back. Our rate was $70 a night, you won't find anything close by for that amount per night. The whole base was clean and everyone was friendly. Great place to stay, not very far from anything, beach is not far away either. Playgrounds for kids right by the lodge.

Room Tip: Rooms are avg, in size, but for the price you can't complain. Patio area is nice to sit outside...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank thomasr1950
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are glad that you was able to enjoy yourself here at the lodge. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

As an active duty Army gal, I know we can be bias! But, but I have to hand it to the Navy this time. What a pleasent surprise to find an establishment, the equivalent to any Hyatt or Marriott. Thank you for the awesome stay!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Laurina A
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have committed to serving those who serve for us. We welcome any branch of service and their families to come to Gulfport Navy Lodge and feel at home.
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have traveled many of years. Stayed in many of places. All my years I have never met such great people. The front desk supervisor checked us in and being that I havent been to mississippi since hurricane katrina a lot had changed. She took her time explaining where everything was and even took time to get us hooked up to the wifi. She was such a big help. The housekeeping staff was great. I actually had to move rooms while I was here and got a chance to stay in the older buildings amd newer side. Both were a delight. The maintenance man was awesome as well. To get to my point I felt so welcomed and enjoyed my time there. I will never stay anywhere else while in gulfport ms.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank McCloud J
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
We are glad you had such a great experience with us. Gulfport Navy Lodge staff thanks you for your kind words.
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We just stayed there in April 2013. The place is absolutely beautiful. The rooms were spotless and came with a kitchen and dinning area and there is a great playground area right outside the lodge for the little kids.The staff was extremely helpful. We were late to breakfast on the first morning and the lady that set up breakfast went out of her way to get some food for us. Housekeeping staff was great as well.We have stayed in expensive five star hotels and this one beats them all. Will definitely stay there again and would highly recommend for anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
The Gulfport Navy Lodge staff wants everyone to enjoy their experience here with us. We appreciate our guests and their families. It is our pleasure and hope to see you again soon.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Gulfort Navy Lodge is a great place to stay at a reasonable price with a very friendly staff. Their facility is brand new, with modern amentities and very clean...a must for my family! They also have a great continental breakfast and a fully functional kitchen. I highly recommend the Gulfport Navy Lodge!

Room Tip: First floor rooms have more hot water than second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank loudog103
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
We greatly appreciate your kind words. Gulfport Navy Lodge staff members always takes great pride in serving our service members, and treat our guests as we would guests at our own homes. Our expansion was opened on August 14, 2012. We offer ipod docks in-room and in our lobby. Free wi-fi and a huge selection for breakfast. Its our way of saying Thank You to our guests.