“Best Philly EVER”

Tony Nelson's King of Philly Cheese Steaks
Ranked #43 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a fast casual dining restaurant that specializes in Authentic Philly Cheese Steaks.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Philly EVER”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you do nothing else while you are in Gulfport, GO HERE!!! They have happy hour from 2pm-5pm M-F. I've never had a better cheesesteak and I've been looking for a long time. We ate there so the Italian Ice wouldn't waste in the car. We all ordered another to go so that we could eat it later.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank StLouieVacayer

“Was better”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time here. The last time coming over a year ago. Cashier not very friendly. Steak was full of grissle. I believe the meat servings was skimpy compared to previous visit. Disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Gautier, Mississippi
“Still my favorite”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We really like this place. Get an original "wit". White cheese and squirt a little ketchup on it. (Tony says that's the way they do it back home.) Sweet onion chips and fresh lemonade. Enjoy and don't burn your mouth!

• Visited March 2013
North Pole, Alaska
“Great fresh made sandwich, the photo does not do it justice.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here 5 or 6 times this year getting the steak with white cheese and onion. I always get the 12 inch saying I will take 1/2 of it home for later but when I get started I cannot stop until its gone it is so good! I'm glad he does not offer a 15 or 18 inch or I would be in trouble.

Sandwich is of course made on the grill on front of you and the bread used is superb. If your looking for a fresh made hot sandwich stop here, I wish there was one close to where I live.

1 Thank Laterisers
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Convenient location!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I got the restaurants specialty the "Philly Steak and Cheese," it was good!!! The location on Pass Road in East Gulfport is very convenient to our home and the night we were there it was not busy and we were in and out in less than ten minutes for our carry out order.

• Visited December 2012