WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Super 8 Motel Gulfport

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gulfport
Super 8 Motel Gulfport
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Sullivan, Missouri
“Hotel ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Right on the ocean with clean rooms. We were so happy, we called to say we'd like to stay another day.
They said the photo copy of my driver's license and credit card needed to be done again and the process done manually. As I rushed off excitedly to go shopping, I forgot to stop by the front office.
My daughter called me when I was 40 miles away to say she was harassed by housekeeping twice and the manager twice. We were unable to call, because there was no listing for Super 8 on the internet, phone book, or 411, and when we called another Super 8 for the number, they said there wasn't one in this town.
I had to stop everything I was doing to rush back and keep them from throwing my daughter on the streets while I was shopping, even though they had all the information, and my phone call first thing in the morning.
Not a very relaxing stay. :'(

Room Tip: There's a Days Inn that's $10 cheaper that has a hot tub, and the place next door is $5 chea...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hickory, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

The rooms are unlike other Motel 8's we have stayed in before, we asked to view a couple of rooms after the one we were assigned had a terrible musty, smokey smell, plus hair and other trash being all over our sheets, only to find out that all the rooms smell that way. We had to leave and find another hotel by the end of the night because the smell made us sick.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
7 Thank Lairds

Travelers are raving about these Gulfport hotels

Teutopolis, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2005

I had to make a quick trip to Gulfport to spend some time with my soon to be deployed son, and this place sounded fine...not great. Knowing that it wasn't going to be the greatest, we weren't surprised when it wasn't. The rooms had a very musty smell and were in need of some major repair. The management was accomodating and did give us a crib to use, and did come to the rescue when some occupants started partying at about 2 am. There is a limited breakfast, the rooms do have microwaves, frigs, and irons, and it is located on the beach, which is the best feature. If we go again, I won't stay here, there looks like much nicer places close by.

• Stayed April 2005
7 Thank tyjo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulfport
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport
#21 of 47 in Biloxi
Island View Casino Resort
Island View Casino Resort
#8 of 28 in Gulfport

Been to Super 8 Motel Gulfport? Share your experiences!