We had occasion to stay in Gulfport on our way home from Florida. What a pleasant surprise. This hotel had a really nice, clean, spacious room for us. The hotel was in good repair and visually appealing. They have a full hot breakfast included, very good, too. They have an exercise room. The beach at Gulfport is well worth a visit, the sand is just like Clearwater. There were just three downers, in our opinions. The toilet in our room didn't appear to be bolted down, wobbling precariously. The indoor pool was green, in a full blown algae bloom. The hot tub was hot enough to make soup in, and was cloudy. A very reasonably priced stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites