“We were pleasantly surprised.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We waited until we were within 100 miles of Gulfport to look for a place to stay for the night. When we found Magnolia Bay on line and the rates were so reasonable we were concerned that Magnolia Bay might be a little less than desirable, but we took a chance and are happy that we did. The hotel is newly renovated, very clean and the decor is well done and there are pleasant spaces outside individual rooms in which to relax. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast very good. The staff members are very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 4765kay

Reviewed December 17, 2012

OH MY GOD!!!! I visited the Hotel Dec. 13-16, 2012 and my experience here was EXCELLENT!!!!! I have not one bad memory or experience from my stay. I had the Jacuzzi King Suite and it was worth every DOLLAR. The rooms were very spacious, clean, up to date and everything I wanted and need in a hotel room. The front desk clerk and housekeeping was everything. The staff is super friendly and made sure that their guest are WELL taken care of. It is only about 3 miles from shopping and 30 seconds from I-10 East and West Bound! WIth saying that this will be the only Hotel I will ever stay at when visiting my family in Biloxi/Gulport, MS... EXCELLENT HOTEL-BOOK NOW!!!!!! I was so pleased that I booked my Hotel for New Years before I left lol!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Kings are the best for $99.99
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank KeVyn H
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We booked two rooms through Hotels.com based on the reviews of trip advisor and have to say we were extremely surprised. We got great value for what we paid. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are comfortable and welcoming. The staff catered our requests with smiles. I am most definitely going to book there again. I even loved their Christmas decorations. The location is fantastic, within 10 minutes u have everything u need; from food, to shopping, to night life. Really, I was really surprised! 10 chocolates! ;)

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank GusdeJesus
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on our 50th Wedding Anniversery trip. It was a wonderful value--huge rooms, new decor, quiet, felt secure, friendly, helpful staff and a "to die for" breakfast. Great!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was working in Gulfport and decided to stay here because it was the closest hotel. I was greeted by a very friendly staff and an immaculately clean lobby. The value here is incredible. The rooms and amenities are exceptional for the price. I only stayed here by chance, but I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Searched on Trip Advisor for hours (no joke) to find a reasonably priced hotel to stop at while driving from Texas to Florida. Couldn't find any one to stop at in Louisiana that didn't have horrid reviews or was located in a dangerous area. Decided to continue on through Louisiana and look in Mississippi for a decent place to stay off I-10. FINALLY, found the Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites in Gulfport, and thankfully so. Not only is this hotel more than decent, it is downright REALLY NICE! Very very friendly and accomodating staff (thank you Amanda), very nice lobby, excellent and really clean rooms, and the BEST HOT BREAKFAST I have ever had in a hotel that provides a free breakfast. Overall an excellent establishment, I cannot more highly recommend it, plus it is in a safe area. If I ever drive through here or travel to this area again, I will most definitely stay here. A++++++ is my review.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed from November 10, 2012 through November 18, 2012. We requested --and received a non-smoking room. The room had all amenities, sitting area, fridge, microwave, etc. The breakfast buffet was complete with eggs, sausage, grits, pancakes..... The staff was friendly and accommodating. When we return to visit family, we will stay there again. Thank you.

Room Tip: Non-smoking was important to us. I called the hotel directly to ensure that our room was non-smokin...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family