“Not fancy but good food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Morelias Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #150 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

While staying for a weekend, we decided to give Morelias a try. Although there is nothing high end about the place, the food is very good if you are in a mood for basic Mexican fare. I had the combo fajitas with steak, chicken and shrimp which was tasty, especially the shrimp. My daughter had a pork burrito that had great smoky flavor and my wife's pollo dish was seasoned well. Compliments on the guacamole and margaritas! Friendly service but not sophisticated. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Morelias Mexican Bar & Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Great spicy pork burrito and a shrimp dish. Couple of margaritas each ...we were happy travelers passing thru Gulfport.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I'll keep it brief:

I am a traveling salesman and eat out--ALOT. Mexican food is one of my soft spots. This place is tremendous. Arguably the best salsa/chip combo I have ever had (garlic strong, too!). The meal, a steak fajita, was the best, unquestionably, I have eaten. The steak cut was better than almost all---no flank steak here. The guac was totally freshly made, and the complementary grilled veggies were surely fresh cut. The seasoning was top notch. Portions were HUGE. Service at the bar (might have been the owner I am guessing) was extremely friendly and quick (though I must say that most mexican joints have fast service).

DON'T miss this place. The very best. Just off I-10 and Highway 49.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Cooked fresh and hot! Seasoning could be better. It is okay, definently not bad! Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Try the Caronarita. Great drink. But the steak in the fajitas was tough. Tasted great though.

Been to Morelias Mexican Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!