“BBQ ?”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stopped by on the way from New Orleans. It was a Sunday around noon. Ordered a combination platter with pulled pork, ribs,chicken and sausage. As sides ordered beans,sweet potato souffle, and fries to go since we were on a time schedule. Never tasted anything close to a smoke flavor. In fact tasted like everything was boiled and smothered in bbq sauce. Did not get our fries. This is by far the worst bbq? I have ever eaten.

There are newer reviews for The Shed

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'm a local. My daughter and I had lunch. It was grossly over priced. I paid $17.00 for lunch, which consisted of 4 ribs, a pile of ok potato salad and mac and cheese (yucky) boxed velvita better. Terribly over priced and kind of nasty surroundings. Waitresses sub-par at best.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Some times I wonder why I care what Guy Fieri from the show diners ,dives and drive ins thinks! I went to eat dinner at The Shed and ordered 1/2 rack rib plate, my husband ordered The Serious Sausage Plate. My ribs were not hot, not even warm, but if you like extra sweet bbq sauce (I don't ) go for it. The baked beans were so sweet I thought I was eating pudding and the macaroni salad was really hyped up and no big deal! I guess if you use enough sugar anything taste good.
My husband had to send his plate back because the sausage were not hot. I really hate it when I'm visiting a nice place like Mississippi and I don't get a decent meal with so many wonderful restaurants around.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Having seen the place on Diners Drive Ins and Dives, plus their own reality show we had to give it a try. Seriously, this place is a giant shed. It was obviously built of a little bit of this and a little bit of that. But the Shed we went to was in Ocean Springs not Gulf Port. The Ocean Springs venu was not a choice. Never the less, it was a great time. We even saw some of the people from the show. The place was crazy, big and very random. You place your order and go sit down and they bring it to you. It was a little warm and muggy while we were there, but no surprise considering where it is. We had a great time, and the ribs were great. I ordered more than I could eat and we both had to take some home. The corn on the cob was soggy, but everything else was great. They had live music and it was a very good group. Well worth the trip and if we have the opportunity we will go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate here during Labor Day. It wasn't crowded. Nice it is a junk yard décor type place. but fun. We sat outside where they had live music playing. Food was very good. A popular out of the way nice place to eat. You do order inside no waitress service. They do bring it to your table.