“Holy Hell! Soooo good!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My best friend and her family insisted on taking me here and when we arrived, I was really in awe of the layout of the place! It was quite literally a shed that was enclosed but it didn't scare me away... the prices were much higher than here in Texas but after tasting that BBQ, there's no doubt that I would have paid TRIPLE to have that kind of quality at home! The ribs were incredibly tender and the brisket was succulent and rich with flavor. The sauce is like crack.

Don't forget the mac and cheese, potato salad and beans! Yummmm!

My favorite thing about the place aside from sheer perfection? BBQ cat!

There are newer reviews for The Shed

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hey, I'm not one to buy into hype, but their Mac n cheese and potato salad if the THE BEST I have EVER had!! I ain't kiddin! If you are a vegetarian no worries; just order these two sides and you'll be in heaven. We also got the ribs and smoked wings and loved that too.

Now, the place is called "The Shed" for a reason. The atmosphere is one of old, mismatched chairs thrown around wooden picnic tables and stray cats roaming around. It didn't bother me as I wasn't there for a fine dining experience right? I did find the prices a tad high, but overall I loved it and will be back my next time in the area. It's right off the interstate and easy to get to as well. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Str8t_Cash_Homie
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am a restaurant owner myself and have much experience in food and the way it taste. also we have been smoking our ribs,chicken,an brisket for many years now. so let me tell you people how disappointed you are going to be!!!!1-if you like your bbq laying in 1/4 inch greese than you will love this. i happen to know real smoked bbq does not have to be like this and it also has a real smoked taste!!!!!!2-the bbq sauce is cheap and has very little taste.3-the side dishes is out of a can and taste like aluminum4-it is way overpriced for what you get! example-the shed sampler with 3 sides=3 ribs 1thigh 2wing tips 1drumette and 3 1/4 inch pcs of sausage 2pcs of bread and 2 teas $34.09 and your gonna be hungry still needless to say grossed out!!!!!!!!!!!!! people this
is a place where people must get drunk and anything tastes good save your money! WHATS EVEN SADDER IS THE BREAD WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS GOOD AND THEY WAS TO CHEAP TO EVEN TOAST IT! SAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had a lot of trouble finishing all of the food, which is a good thing. The ribs were incredible, as was the sweet tea. My friends and I all got different things, and we were silent the entire meal as we ripped our way through our food like a pack of lions of a freshly killed zebra. 4 Unanimously happy and messy faces and 8 thumbs up. AND you get to eat by a swamp, which makes for a very unique and cool atmosphere.

Simply put, this place is awesome.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

You don't normally associate Mississippi with good BBQ but these guys know their stuff, the place looks like a "shed" but the food is awesome. I kinda like the atmosphere, no need to dress up or use silver ware for that matter ;)