“Well done.”
Review of Bacchus Food and Drink - CLOSED

Bacchus Food and Drink
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bacchus Food and Drink is the original Cajun Steakhouse. Come be amazed by our food and atmosphere. Our menu ranges from our Bacchus Cajun Rubbed Steaks to Poboys and much more. Our full service bar includes drinks from any type of beer you can imagine to cosmopolitans and even our homemade Bacchus Brew. We are the perfect destination for business functions and birthday with our two private rooms overlooking the restaurant.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Nice atmosphere in downtown Gulfport. Went in with my mother for lunch. We both had the chicken cordon bleu sandwich which was excellent. Gotta love a place that hand cuts the fries. The portions are huge! Unless you're starving-split an entree with someone. The meatloaf looked good too. Ill try that next time.

There are newer reviews for Bacchus Food and Drink

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The double bone-in pork chop is a steal at $10 all day Monday! It's served with a side of well-seasoned greens and cornbread. It's definitely a great meal at a great price. They have great hamburgers too!

1  Thank Simply2Serve
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere inviting twenty some foot bar. There is outdoor seating, which offered both shade and a chance to enjoy the breeze. Ordered the BBQ shrimp, which is a good attempt at a classic dish. I would however, have enjoyed a little more sauce to allow the seasoning a better chance to meld. I was pleased with the presentation, quality and taste. Was accompanied by three nice slices of toasted bread with garlic butter.

IMHO, the bar offerings were incomplete, from a short list of beer to the lack of real orange juice. The highlights are the staff, who recovered nicely after forgetting that they seated me outside. I popped my head inside and a lovely lady came running. The service was very sincere.

I look forward to another visit, and hope that management upgrades the bar mixers, and requires the staff to be familiar with all offings, even the newer items.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Handsome host with a great personality. The BEST waiter. Ask for Chris. He was on the spot, perfection. Two of us got the 8oz filet & two got the royal red pasta. Both were FAB!! Calamari app was superb. All the way around- 5 stars!!

2  Thank haleyharmon28
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you are in the Gulfport area you need to try this place. From the burgers to the 14oz French cut pork chop or prime rib. I have not had anything that i would not order again. Check out their daily specials. Great food!!