“I found this place pretty good, but not over the top like others”
Review of Bacchus Food and Drink - CLOSED

Bacchus Food and Drink
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Bacchus Food and Drink is the original Cajun Steakhouse. Come be amazed by our food and atmosphere. Our menu ranges from our Bacchus Cajun Rubbed Steaks to Poboys and much more. Our full service bar includes drinks from any type of beer you can imagine to cosmopolitans and even our homemade Bacchus Brew. We are the perfect destination for business functions and birthday with our two private rooms overlooking the restaurant.
“I found this place pretty good, but not over the top like others”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went to Bacchus anticipating a wonderful meal and with a name like Bacchus, I was expecting an outstanding wine list. I found the food to be very good, the atmosphere was OK, and the wine list was lacking.

I ordered the pork chop which was recommended by some colleagues. The pork chop was indeed good and lived up to the hype. I ordered the Rockefeller Spinach and I found that it a little too rich for my tastes. Especially paired with a pork chop, the spinach concotion was too rich. The salad served came with a small bowl/plastic cup of salad dressing. I just don't like those little cups served on the side of salads.

Would this be a come back to place? Yes, but I wouldn't expect over the top service or side dishes. I tend to eat at earlier hours than the norm and during my dinner, the bar tender felt the need to rearrange the various types of rum in the bar. I was a little confused this was the night/moment to re-arrange the rums in the bar and the result of the new arrangement, seemed the same to me as before.

• Visited February 2013

Gulfport, Mississippi
“The Food is excellent”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The wife and I love eating at Bacchus. The first few times we went there we had customer service issues but the food kept us coming back and those issues have since been worked out. We generally get the spaghetti (Best on the Coast) and when the mood is right the Chocolate Lava Cake.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cubs1982
Las Vegas, Nevada
“This is what you get when you read reviews before you go”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I shared 3 appetizers: mahi mahi quesadilla, chicken lettuce wraps, and the bacon wrapped sausage and jalapeños. I could not possibly choose a favorite!

It was happy hour, do our drinks were a great price.

The service was great and we are wishing there was one located in our home town!

1 Thank ScenicWeddings
Perry, Georgia, United States
“Fantastic Grilled Red Fish”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Just had a fantastic dining experience at Bacchus. I had the red fish special grilled with a roasted red pepper sauce over angel hair pasta. My wife had the fried shrimp. Both dishes were excellent. I am a fisherman and I know good seafood and this was on par with the best of the best. The atmosphere was appealing and the service was over the top. Megan was our server and she made our evening very enjoyable. She was knowledgeable, attentive and very personable.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dpmillsjr
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great staff and the food is amazing! We sat at the bar and had the best time! The staff and owner were very personable and knew their menu and had great suggestions! We will come back and eat here again! Bravo!!