“Great food for casual diners”
Review of Back Bay Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Back Bay Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great seafood and service excellent. A place where the locals go which is always a plus in my book. Check it out.
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food here with great prices. I would recommend for casual dining any day! Everyone here takes care of you.

There are newer reviews for Back Bay Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We go here as often as we can. The food is always great. We have the fried green tomatoes with sauce love them. have tried most of the main dishes and all are great.

1  Thank vickbob
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This restaurant WAS one of my favorite, until I learned my favorite server/manager had been dismissed. I know for sure there could have been no justifiable reason to dismiss her. Without her, this place will go downhill for sure. Many of my friends feel the same way, and will take our dining elsewhere. Good Luck, Back Bay!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Casual atmosphere located on a creek in Gulf Port. It sits up above on stilts an you can reach the restaurant by steps on by the winding walkway. We were there on their 2 for one wine night and I enjoyed two of their lovely house wines with my meal. Oysters on the half shell were fantastic. We had the fried shrimp and they were large, plentiful and delicious. The staff was wonderful and were gracious enough to direct us to other local restaurants as well.

1  Thank tammym58
Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you are looking for an authentic gulf coast seafood restaurant experience this is the place. The food was excellent and the interior ambiance was great.