“Family Night Out”
Review of Back Bay Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Back Bay Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great seafood and service excellent. A place where the locals go which is always a plus in my book. Check it out.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We found this place tucked along the bay, right down the street from the Blow Fly Inn. You can walk up the Worlds Largest Handicap Ramp to get to the top or make it up the short flight of stairs. Very nicely kept place and very friendly. Great kid friendly place too.

Alligator bites were perfect along with a variety of other menu options that were filling and tasty but did not break the bank. Only drawback the night we went was that several items were out of stock, being a Sunday night one could expect that. Bread on our son's burger was amazing and perfect, the fried pickles were just right and the other dishes were pleasing but not over filling.

Will be making our way back there on our next trip.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were visiting Biloxi for a day, and after a day at the beach, we were hungry. I found this place through trip advisor. The food was pretty good! The crab cakes with grits were AMAZING! get those!! The service was great as well. We sat on the outside porch area, which provided a great view. I would go here again :)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My sister and brother-in-law took me to this restaurant because I said I wanted some good Cajun seafood. The atmosphere was great looking out on the bayou. The waitress was phenonmenal. I ordered a cup of crawfish tail gumbo. I got a a bowl by misstake or maybe it wasn't as they knew I was going to write a tripadvisor review. Anyway, the gumbo which my sister recommended was superb. The mahoo fish special was awesome. The topping was delicuious. I took most of the meal back to my sister's place. It was a great experience and I recommend this restaurant. Bon Appetit...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to the Back Bay as one of our children wanted to taste alligator and we were told it was the only restaurant in the area that served it, The food was certainly ok - but not great. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The food and service was great! I had the shrimp and catfish platter and a cup of seafood gumbo. I also had a piece of cheese cake. I enjoyed it all. If you want some good seafood in a relaxing casual environment, this is the place.