“Very Pleasant Experience”
Review of Back Bay Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Back Bay Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great seafood and service excellent. A place where the locals go which is always a plus in my book. Check it out.
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife and I visited the Biloxi area in late April/early May. BackBay was the first restaurant at which we dined, due to the reviews on TripAdvisor, and the reviews were spot on. Casual dining experience with very. very good food, and very friendly waitstaff. My favorite restaurant of all the many good ones we visited while in the Biloxi area.

1  Thank jebblackfish

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Wish I Iived in Gulfport, Ms. This restaurant is probably one of the best places I have ever eaten at. The food was great, not salty and spicy like most places these days. The shrimp and grits were outstanding. Never had anything like it. I couldn't get over how big the portions were. I had the seafood platter and it was definitley big enough for 2 people. The other meal served at our table was the catfish supreme. All I can say is that it was unreal!!!! My husband cleaned his plate. Even the dinner salads were great. Kudos to the chefs. They are doing a great job. Servers were great as well. Don't miss this place. Prices were very reasonable. Check it out.

2  Thank g662000
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We went for a one-night get away to Gulfport, MS for the 4th of July weekend. Due to the number of people taking advantage of the weekend, the area was very crowded so finding a restaurant that wasn't jammed pack was going to be a problem. When we got to the restaurant, they had a wait of about 30 min. but the bar and the outdoor deck had seating. We opted for the bar. They were extremely polite, knew how to treat their customers, excellent service and food and the portions were overwhelming. So much so that we had left-overs to bring home. Given an other opportunity, I will certainly revisit the Back Bay.

2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed July 15, 2011

The seafood bread was to die for! The supreme burger was soooooooo large-a whole bunch of ounces of meat & flavor!!!!!!!! Great prices as well!!!!!

2  Thank DivaLydia
Reviewed June 14, 2011

While on vacation my family and I ate here and it was very good!! Our server was very friendly and fast!! They have a large menu with lots of items to choose from. The food was very good for the price!! We will eat here again!!

2  Thank Deana79