“Very good adult setting, however, it's presently closed.”
Review of The Quarter

The Quarter
Ranked #152 of 263 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Description: The establishment is a restaurant and bar.
Description: The establishment is a restaurant and bar.
Reviewed August 3, 2015

Very good experience, easy crowd, pleasant atmosphere, nice music.
Visited during Valentine's weekend. Evening out with friends.

Reviewed November 15, 2014 via mobile

Most of the bars in this area are the same. They are not good but they are not terrible either. Service is so so. It is like purgatory. There are however some great local bands on the weekend.

Reviewed October 19, 2014

Lots of people if you have a wife or girlfriend that wants to go here alone don't let them unless you don't mind them getting hit on by ever swinging dick in the place or felt up why they are trying to have good time dancing. I watched lady's that were obviously really drunk with men surrounding them on the dance floor touching them I hope this was not your wife or girlfriend This place is bad for any woman and they know that. That's why they offer free or reduced price drinks to lady's. It looked as if a fight Is going to break out at any time.The police or the fire dept needs to shut this place down this is not a place for downtown Gulfport. People will get hurt in this place it's just a matter of time If that hasn't already happened which I'm sure it has.SO BEWARE

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The atmosphere and music is great, a disturbing fact is that we came in and the security guy was standing next to us for approx 15mins. But my starring at him, made him move somewhere else. Seams he must felt himself tough next to 2 foreigners.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was at my house and board. Me and my wife have 5 kids together and needed a break. It was about 11p.m. the kids went to sleep. So I asked my wife if she would like to sneak out for a few games of pool for a little excitement that we rarely get. The Quarter isn't far from my house so decided to go there. We get there it was really crowded with a lot of highly intoxicated people by the time I got there around 12 A.M. We walk through the crowd and my wife is walking in front of me and supposedly bumps into the DJ's equipment which she didn't even touch. The DJ's drunk girlfriend starts yelling at my wife along with the DJ. I explained we she didn't touch the equipment which she didn't. Security sees the conflict and grabs me by the back of my neck and says y'll are out of here. We had not been in the bar 10 minutes and had just got off my couch at my house had not had one drink. So this isn't a drunk event that I am making up from being kicked out of a bar. Me and my wife do not even drink or party in any way we were just looking to shoot some pool. The security roughly escorts me and my wife to the back dark alley way telling me don't resist which I wasn't and didn't really care that I was leaving this horrible bar. We get alone at the back door with no one around and he asked me what is that in your hand( I had my meucci $500 pool stick with me), it was in the caring case. I calmly said a pool stick he then pulls our a taser and aims it at my face from about 5 feet away. I kept walking and he didn't fire it at me thank god. I have never in my life been treated like this for any reason. The staff and security in this bar or whatever you want to call it are out of control. Beware and very careful of what you are getting into when you decide to make a night of fun at the Quarter. I am a manager of two business in the French Quarter in New Orleans and I have never had any situation that has been miss handled as badly as this one. I will not return to "The Quarter" and for the safety of you and anyone you know. I would recommend you not visit there either. I would also like to ad. I am in the French Quarter 5 to 7 days a week saying that I work in the French Quarter. This place looks nothing like the real Quarter and has nothing related to it at all. The food isn't close the decor isn't close and the attitude and treatment of their customers definitely isn't close. If you want to experience a good night in MS go to The Beau Rivage or any other place but please save your self a waste of time and find another place. The Quarter is worth about a Quarter thats the only functional purpose I can think of regarding its name. Please fell free to message me or ask me any other questions regarding this event. I have also spoke to several other people that have horror stories. This event happened last night which was January 12,2012.

Been to The Quarter? Share your experiences!