“good option other than the casinos or fast food”
Review of Palace Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palace Grill
Ranked #53 of 276 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Great little spot right on the main road---had 2 fried easy, grits, a toasted biscuit and coffee for about $6.....great service, I think I was the only non-local in there. Good food at a good price.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

No one knows about this grill. If they did it would be sold out everyday. I've been going here for breakfast for years. The food is awesome. Service is personal and polite (expect to chat about the weather). I love the sisters that own and operate the grill. They know me when I walk in and they treat me like family. I love this place!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I had the best breakfast I have ever eaten ANYWHERE .Everything at our table was to prefection. The service and friendiness was eas wonderful. The prices were very good for what you recived. The western omelette homemade biscuits. were off the hook. I WILL BE GOING BACK.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017

My friend and I split a turkey sandwich with swiss and it was so stuffed full of meat, that I could not finish my half, Very good, sandwiches are made fresh daily and wrapped to keep the bread from drying out. Comes with a choice of chips for under $10. Your comp points are good in there, They have some fantastic desserts. My favorite is the 7 layer bar! AWESOME

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017

we went to the palace because it is smoke free, and we were pleasantly surprised with the excellent food.

Date of visit: June 2016