“Just "okay"”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
“Just "okay"”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Atmosphere was good. Waitress was okay but not overly friendly or helpful. No healthy choices what so ever. Homemade dressing good but fattening. Menu was super "busy". Not my favorite spot for first visit to Gulfport.

Saucier, Mississippi, United States
“Great service and great meal”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went there Saturday Sept 7th , First visit since Katrina . The service was awesome and the food was delicious . Had a bowl of gumbo and it was huge and delicious. My wife had the tuna which was very good. Nice atmosphere too. Huge portions of food. Lots of choices on the menu , grilled or fried which ever you choose. Had a great meal and will eat there again.

New Bern, North Carolina
“Seafood at its best; TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence - well deserved”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great food, great view. I had crab cakes and red-skin potatoes. Delicious. And then I had some of my husband's fish which was even better! Due to my very restricted diet, I usually end up with salmon which I like but there can be too much of a good thing. Harry's fish was WHITE SEA TROUT, the Catch Of the Day. Now Harry does not usually like fish much less order it but even he liked this. It was a delicate, boneless, cornmeal-coated whitefish. No strong fishy taste here. The cornmeal coating was a thin, crisp crust. Normally I cannot have anything fried but this was so perfectly done, it did not even bother my stomach at all. Four thick pieces which were enough for dinner and some to take home. Hot fries and a nice salad. We got there after sunset but this comfortable restaurant has a gorgeous panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico.

Tucker, Georgia
“A great Welcome to the Gulf”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When we and our friends arrived at our hotel in Biloxi, we asked for a reccomendation for a good seafood restaurant. They steered us towards Whit Cap. It was very charming with scenic views of the beach. All the servers were friendly and attentive and the food was very good. My husband is not a seafood fan, so he had a staek. It was actually better than my seafood platter.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Maria, California
“If you're not part of the "clique"...”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

So, my friend and I stopped by to eat some good food and we were soon seated after we mentioned we wanted a spot to see the football game. We got our spot, but, about 10 minutes later someone had the tv changed to watch little league baseball. After we were denied changing it back, I heard the bartender walk over and console the old guy barely watching the boys play ball. She reassured him that it was "his tv" and that it wasn't gonna be changed. Our waitress was nice but definitely "quirky"...I would not come back to this place again.

• Visited August 2013