Comfort Suites Gulfport
$129
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$62
SleepInn
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$121
$99
$75
$143
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwafflesindoor poolsofa sleepercatfishrestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlyearly checksitting areahotel rooma great place to staynice breakfastexcellent hotelwould stay againfresh fruitnice stay
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is just off the freeway and just 5 minutes from the coast. The hotel is new. The rooms are large and clean. The breakfast is typical Choice hotels, and served in a very pleasant breakfast area just off the lobby. The front desk person gave us an excellent recommendation for lunch. Nothing negative about this hotel. I'd stay there again. This was a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I visit this area every July to attend a concert and visit with friends at a local casino.
We booked two rooms this year and everything was great. No room issues, nice indoor pool, excellent a/c, the perfect bed mattress, clean, micro/frig, coffee pot, updated bathroom, adequate parking, good breakfast choices, 24hr coffee bar, safe area, right off the interstate, close to shopping including an outlet mall, close to restaurants, and a friendly & helpful staff.
The weekend we stayed a huge family reunion was being held at the hotel or nearby and the hotel was fully booked but even with that we really had no issues.
Most of our friends stay at a condo near by and requested that we change locations next year but we are happy with this hotel and will stay again next July.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

First, I would like to thank you for your kind response. Often most of us are eager to tell about the unfortunate incidents that we may occur but it is very seldom that one will go into detail about a pleasant one. Once again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you as well as all of our other guest in the near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I gave it a poor rating because of all the noise. The front desk clerk, who was very nice by the way, had to quiet some of the guest down in the lobby for being too loud. He told me there was a baby shower, a family reunion and something else big going on I couldn't remember this particular weekend. I knew then I was in trouble but too late to cancel my reservation. People wouldn't control their children, running and stomping throughout the room, jumping off the beds, and screaming. It sounded as if they were going to fall from the top floor into my room. The room itself was attractive and the bed was comfortable. I like the fact they had Directv with movie stations as well as a microwave, refrigerator, coffee, free wifi, cell phone hook ups and completely smoke free. It's close to restaurants and not too far from the beach and Island View Hotel and Casino. However, the bathroom was very small and I noticed some dried red stuff on the toilet seat (you figure it out!). Another downfall was having one of the queen beds next to the air conditioner because it blocked a lot of the air. This made it difficult to get the room at a comfortable temperature but not impossible. All in all, I would consider staying again but it wouldn't be my first choice. However, before you book this room you might want to ask the following question: Are there any family reunions, baby showers, birthdays or major events going on at this hotel? If so, don't stay because you will not get any rest unless you're one of the ones having the family reunion, baby shower, birthday or other major event.

Room Tip: You might want to consider staying on the very top floor. It might be quieter. Always ask if there are any major events going on before booking. You never know what type of crowd you will get.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I want to first thank you for taking the time out to make a response. We definitely had a big eventful weekend with the family reunion, wedding party and baby shower. There were a few times when we had to quiet down the guest due to the loud tones that were coming from the group areas but they were very mindful once it was brought to there attention. We encourage anyone who has a problem with noise to contact the front desk immediately so that me rectify the problem. We have also ordered the air conditioner adjustments which would invert the air coming out where the bed would not affect air flow. These adjustments have been on back order and we are and have been eagerly awaiting them. Once again, I thank you for your response and I hope that we will see you once again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This has become my boyfriend and i's "spot". We live in new Orleans and love to come here for a spontaneous getaway. Get the king suite with the jacuzzi if you are traveling with just you and your honey. It wont disappoint!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank kbjp504
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Front desk staff was friendly but took their time to the point that they had lines of people waiting. The hotel is convenient for the airport but nothing else is around. If you want a good night sleep, hope there is no one else around because the walls are very thin and you will hear everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

I would like to apologize about the line during the check in process. In most cases, the check-in process flows pretty steady but there are times when 5 or 6 cars pull up at the same time especially if their convoying with one another. We only ask that the guest be patient and bear with us so that we may ensure that all guest are checked in properly and have all the information that they may need while staying with us.
Also, if any guest has issues while staying with us concerning noise, please let the front desk agent or any hotel employee know so that me can take care of the problem-Thank You