“Comfy & Clean Bed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Houston, Texas
“Comfy & Clean Bed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed here mid-May on our way to Orlando , we had a great stay and a good little breakfast. Place is under some renovations, but nothing to worry about. The room was spacious and very clean. We loved our stay, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Nelda1238

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed here from May 23-26. We stayed in the King Jacuzzi tub suite, and it was amazing! The room was spacious, clean and the bed was so comfortable! The jacuzzi tub was bigger than it appears in the pictures and was sooo relaxing! I cant comment on the food or bar because we didnt even leave the room!!! I will be staying here again!!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank kbjp504
Petal, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was a long term stay. I had free food, beer, and wine every monday through wednesday. Beds, linen and pillows were amazing. But the best part was the hospitality from the entire staff. My every need was catered to. From dry cleaning (same day service) to the G.M. personally making sure my reservations were correct. It was like i was a guest in my family's house. Clean, comfortable and hospitable. Dont stay anywhere else. My family visited on my business trip and were treated like royalty.

Room Tip: king size beds are the best
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank william b
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for that incredible review. We here at Comfort Suites-Gulfport would like everyone to feel like family. It is our mission to make your stay here as comfortable and as pleasant as possible. Please feel free to visit us whenever you are back in the area and dont forget that happy hour is from 5 to 6 pm.
Panama City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I can't review the hotel itself since I wasn't able to make a reservation but here was my experience with the customer service/ reservations- The website shows a discount rate available for "choice privileges" members. I went through the time to "join" this service, it still showed the same rate on my "member profile" but as soon as I selected "BOOK", it gave me the non discounted rate that was shown as available to anyone. I called the customer service number and got someone who did not speak understandable English and even though I spelled everything out in phonetics, he still souldn't get it right! When he finally quit trying to enter my e mail, address, etc and give me the "member rate" it was still the higher rate. He then told me that maybe I should look for another discount, and when I asked him what "other discounts" were available, he said I would have to TELL HIM the name of which discount rate I wanted him to look for!! Finally..... I gave up and called the front desk directly- selected the option for the front desk operator, and after three rounds of being cycled back to the "menu", selected the manager option- and got disconnected TWICE!! So..... I'd love to tell you about my stay here but apparently unless you want to pay full price and book without talking to anyone, there is NO WAY to make a reservation!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Kate L
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Our phone lines here at the hotel were down for numerous hours due to the terrible rain storms that came through our city. Because of this, the phone calls are automatically redirected to the 800 number at Choice Hotels. We are now back online and are ready to take reservations. Please feel free to call us.
Carterville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was a very nice place to stay. The room was for 2 and had a king bed for $89.10 ($99.80 with taxes). The bed was great -- nice linens, pillows, and very comfortable. Nice T.V. also. From 5 to 6 p.m. they served free wine & beer & bottled water for an hour, with appetizer. The night we were there they had a big pan of Fried Chicken & dinner rolls for the appetizer. The staff were all very friendly and we would come back to this motel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great stay while visiting Gulfport. The suite style rooms were spacious and had plenty of room to watch TV or work on the computer. The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. The fitness room was an added plus and was open 24 hours so could keep up with our fitness routine no matter what time of the day or night. The next time we are in the area we will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were there, per reservation, in late February, 2013. When they learned we were on an anniversary trip (50th.) they upgraded us to a fabulous luxury king Jacuzzi suite. The room had all the amenities of a luxury suite; 40 inch flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, etc. all at a very reasonable price. The folks at the desk treated us like royalty throughout our stay. Breakfast was wonderful and the inn is located about 7 minutes from the fabulous Gulfport/Biloxi beach on the Gulf of Mexico. We thank the staff for helping us celebrate our anniversary and would definately stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple