“Two night of stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Gulfport
“Two night of stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Everthing was clean and great. Greeting was very nice. I will be staying again. Good location from coast line. Good surrounding of food and shopping location. Quiet hotel no smell of smoke in non-smoking rooms. Thats was a plus for me for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 Thank Willie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
st. louis, mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor's ranking and the price. I grew up in the area and decided to stay half way between where my brother lives and my Dad's retirement home while we were in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. There is absolutely no view at this place, but it is close to lots of eateries and the interstate. The breakfast was standard continental, but perfect for us. The young man manning the desk the evening we checked in could have been a little bit more proactive in giving us information. We had to ask where our room was located and where to park. He just slid the room keys across the desk. He was also not clear about how to access wifi. We also did use the indoor pool one evening. It's very small, but was heated.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are a bit more quiet especially towards the rear of the building.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zsc213
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Comfort Inn and Suites went above my expectations. For the price, I was really impressed by how modern and up-do-date the furnishings were, I expected to pay more. My mother in law stayed @ the Hollywood casino and her room was not as nice as ours, plus she had to pay for breakfast @ her hotel. I will definitely be keeping Comfort Inn and Suites- Gulfport as my hotel of choice the next time I stay. The gentleman @ the front desk was pleasant and the breakfast was more than just your regular complimentary breakfast. The beds were plush and like I said, I was really impressed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GAgirlinFL
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Easy to get to off I-10, near the outlets, on the way to the beach. Nice hotel. I compared to other prices online and it is a better value in my opinion than any on this road (which is quite a few). We joined the choice hotels rewards program after staying in another comfort suites and being very impressed and the program gave us an additional $20 off for booking in advance. I'm a fan.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jordan K
Port Allen, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My hubby & I decided to take our infant daughter to see the beach. We only had time for an overnight trip, but decided to make the best of it. After a lot of online research I chose this hotel. I am so glad we did. The front desk staff was great, I called with a few questions before booking and they offered an early check in which helped us to make the most of our short trip. My lil one loved the indoor pool, mommy and daddy enjoyed the jacuzzi in our suite. The room had a few minor maintenance issues (furniture scratches, missing caulk, etc) or I would have ranked it higher. That said they were minor issues & the room was very clean. We skipped the breakfast to let our lil one spend more pool time & were allotted a lil extra check out time to give her more pool time. Amazing staff, great hotel. Highly recommend !!!!

Room Tip: Be sure to express any needs....a very accommodating staff.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first stay at this property and it is what the good reviews have said about the property. Very new and extremely clean. Very helpful staff and in a good location off the interstate and on the main road into Gulfport. This is an excellent property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kosciusko1
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great service great staff clean rooms and the best bed I think I have ever slept on!!!! My husband and I drove from Springfield mo without a reservation and the front desk clerk was able to get us in she was really nice and helpful, the houseman was also great he knew the area and local restaurants and gave us a list of places to go which was great we really enjoyed his hospitality. I work in the hotel business myself as a GM so I know what to look for and lets just say they nailed it.... We are planning another vacation this next June and we enjoyed Gulfport so much we will be back and yes I will be making reservations with you!!!!

• Stayed August 2012