“Cozy and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Cozy and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Comfort Inn and Suites went above my expectations. For the price, I was really impressed by how modern and up-do-date the furnishings were, I expected to pay more. My mother in law stayed @ the Hollywood casino and her room was not as nice as ours, plus she had to pay for breakfast @ her hotel. I will definitely be keeping Comfort Inn and Suites- Gulfport as my hotel of choice the next time I stay. The gentleman @ the front desk was pleasant and the breakfast was more than just your regular complimentary breakfast. The beds were plush and like I said, I was really impressed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GAgirlinFL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Easy to get to off I-10, near the outlets, on the way to the beach. Nice hotel. I compared to other prices online and it is a better value in my opinion than any on this road (which is quite a few). We joined the choice hotels rewards program after staying in another comfort suites and being very impressed and the program gave us an additional $20 off for booking in advance. I'm a fan.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Jordan K
Port Allen, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My hubby & I decided to take our infant daughter to see the beach. We only had time for an overnight trip, but decided to make the best of it. After a lot of online research I chose this hotel. I am so glad we did. The front desk staff was great, I called with a few questions before booking and they offered an early check in which helped us to make the most of our short trip. My lil one loved the indoor pool, mommy and daddy enjoyed the jacuzzi in our suite. The room had a few minor maintenance issues (furniture scratches, missing caulk, etc) or I would have ranked it higher. That said they were minor issues & the room was very clean. We skipped the breakfast to let our lil one spend more pool time & were allotted a lil extra check out time to give her more pool time. Amazing staff, great hotel. Highly recommend !!!!

Room Tip: Be sure to express any needs....a very accommodating staff.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first stay at this property and it is what the good reviews have said about the property. Very new and extremely clean. Very helpful staff and in a good location off the interstate and on the main road into Gulfport. This is an excellent property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kosciusko1
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great service great staff clean rooms and the best bed I think I have ever slept on!!!! My husband and I drove from Springfield mo without a reservation and the front desk clerk was able to get us in she was really nice and helpful, the houseman was also great he knew the area and local restaurants and gave us a list of places to go which was great we really enjoyed his hospitality. I work in the hotel business myself as a GM so I know what to look for and lets just say they nailed it.... We are planning another vacation this next June and we enjoyed Gulfport so much we will be back and yes I will be making reservations with you!!!!

• Stayed August 2012
pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We dont live far from Gulfport but on our last visit to the casinos, we were just to tired to drive back so we stayed here. The night audit clerk was very friendly and she was able to help us with amenities that we didnt bring since it was a spur of the moment trip. Toothbrushes, toothpast, deodorant, and combs were provided without charge. She even let us use a lost and found cell phone charger, which I returned for the next guest to use. =) The room was spacious and clean. I loved the hot cocoa in the morning. We will definatly return to this property when in the area. Thanks.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice clean rooms and convenient access to shopping and restaurants. Fast check in and friendly staff. Offered an happy hour catered by Papa John's that was a nice touch. We picked the second floor suite in the back. Had everything we needed fridge, microwave & coffee pot.

Room Tip: second floor and up quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family