Comfort Suites Gulfport
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$62
SleepInn
$129
GardenInn.com
$75
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$99
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$99
$143
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$110
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
$143
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwafflesindoor poolsofa sleepercatfishrestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlyearly checksitting areahotel rooma great place to staynice breakfastexcellent hotelwould stay againfresh fruitnice stay
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My hubby & I decided to take our infant daughter to see the beach. We only had time for an overnight trip, but decided to make the best of it. After a lot of online research I chose this hotel. I am so glad we did. The front desk staff was great, I called with a few questions before booking and they offered an early check in which helped us to make the most of our short trip. My lil one loved the indoor pool, mommy and daddy enjoyed the jacuzzi in our suite. The room had a few minor maintenance issues (furniture scratches, missing caulk, etc) or I would have ranked it higher. That said they were minor issues & the room was very clean. We skipped the breakfast to let our lil one spend more pool time & were allotted a lil extra check out time to give her more pool time. Amazing staff, great hotel. Highly recommend !!!!

Room Tip: Be sure to express any needs....a very accommodating staff.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first stay at this property and it is what the good reviews have said about the property. Very new and extremely clean. Very helpful staff and in a good location off the interstate and on the main road into Gulfport. This is an excellent property.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kosciusko1
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great service great staff clean rooms and the best bed I think I have ever slept on!!!! My husband and I drove from Springfield mo without a reservation and the front desk clerk was able to get us in she was really nice and helpful, the houseman was also great he knew the area and local restaurants and gave us a list of places to go which was great we really enjoyed his hospitality. I work in the hotel business myself as a GM so I know what to look for and lets just say they nailed it.... We are planning another vacation this next June and we enjoyed Gulfport so much we will be back and yes I will be making reservations with you!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We dont live far from Gulfport but on our last visit to the casinos, we were just to tired to drive back so we stayed here. The night audit clerk was very friendly and she was able to help us with amenities that we didnt bring since it was a spur of the moment trip. Toothbrushes, toothpast, deodorant, and combs were provided without charge. She even let us use a lost and found cell phone charger, which I returned for the next guest to use. =) The room was spacious and clean. I loved the hot cocoa in the morning. We will definatly return to this property when in the area. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice clean rooms and convenient access to shopping and restaurants. Fast check in and friendly staff. Offered an happy hour catered by Papa John's that was a nice touch. We picked the second floor suite in the back. Had everything we needed fridge, microwave & coffee pot.

Room Tip: second floor and up quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family