“New and nice!”

Comfort Suites Gulfport
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first stay at this property and it is what the good reviews have said about the property. Very new and extremely clean. Very helpful staff and in a good location off the interstate and on the main road into Gulfport. This is an excellent property.

2  Thank kosciusko1
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Gulfport

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great service great staff clean rooms and the best bed I think I have ever slept on!!!! My husband and I drove from Springfield mo without a reservation and the front desk clerk was able to get us in she was really nice and helpful, the houseman was also great he knew the area and local restaurants and gave us a list of places to go which was great we really enjoyed his hospitality. I work in the hotel business myself as a GM so I know what to look for and lets just say they nailed it.... We are planning another vacation this next June and we enjoyed Gulfport so much we will be back and yes I will be making reservations with you!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We dont live far from Gulfport but on our last visit to the casinos, we were just to tired to drive back so we stayed here. The night audit clerk was very friendly and she was able to help us with amenities that we didnt bring since it was a spur of the moment trip. Toothbrushes, toothpast, deodorant, and combs were provided without charge. She even let us use a lost and found cell phone charger, which I returned for the next guest to use. =) The room was spacious and clean. I loved the hot cocoa in the morning. We will definatly return to this property when in the area. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice clean rooms and convenient access to shopping and restaurants. Fast check in and friendly staff. Offered an happy hour catered by Papa John's that was a nice touch. We picked the second floor suite in the back. Had everything we needed fridge, microwave & coffee pot.

Room Tip: second floor and up quieter
1  Thank JLB106
Reviewed September 4, 2012

So this Comfort Suites was my final stay of rigorous traveling during Hurricane Isaac. As mentioned before, the Comfort Suites is an excellent establishment and of great value. My only complaint about this stay was that our room wreaked of cigarette smoke and this was a big deal for me considering I'm pregnant. Overall I would highly recommend this Comfort Suites.

2  Thank itsmemarv
Reviewed August 21, 2012

i got 2 doubles for my grandmother and my aunts because my grandfather is in the hospital. everyone was very polite and helpful. the place was very clean and well keep. i work in a the buisness and i am very impressed with the staff. i will recomend this hotel to any of my guest heading in that direction. THANK YOU FOR THE TIME AND HOSPITALITY

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This hotel lives up to its name. The rooms were very spacious, clean, and comfortable. Not only the rooms, but every other areas of the hotel was up to par. It was like a home away from home. The environment was very pleasant. It is located near all the main attractions of gulport, and a few miles from biloxi. It sets off from the road a little bit, but that was a plus for me; noise free. The only problem I encountered was the iron didn't work properly and the keys kept deactivating. The staff was very helpful and friendly, though.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family