“Slotta Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Slotta Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been to Island View a couple times, with my parents and my sister. I like to play the penny slot machines, they have a wide variety of these around the casino. My dad normally plays the poker machines. We have enjoyed being able to spend an hour or two playing these games.

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed for a long weekend and found my room to be spacious and very well appointed. I am not much a gambler, but I did have a little luck on slots and the food is amazing.

Visited August 2013
Gulfport, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to lose your money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I don't gamble at the casinos anymore, have learned my lesson. But my wife plays the slots and seems to do okay. The two buffets are nice, and the upscale restaurant is good.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank rohomes
Gulfport
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Improving services and expanding to Convention Center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Beside the gambling and good food, Island View is expanding their hotel facilities as well as expanding facilities for conventions which is lacking in Gulfport, MS. There are several very good restaurants and night clubs within six blocks. I consider this a safe area for walking although I would recommend driving since there are ample parking available.

It is a joke in the family, since we are local, that we take only $20.00 to play the slot machines. We call it our "amusement tax." Seriously some of our relatives had good luck with slots and comps.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank MississippiMike
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Better Casinos on the Gulf Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Having been comped several times with free hotel stays, $2,000+ in free play, food and gift store items, Island View Casino tops our list for casinos outside of Las Vegas and Atlantic City.

A large selection of slot games and a decent amount of table games provide sufficient entertainment for a casino of its size. Tournaments are frequent, buffet is one of the best on the Mississippi Gulf Coast area.

Members of our team, visiting during event sponsorships or charity events on the Gulf Coast have enjoyed their stays in the spacious and well-appointed hotel rooms, and have won more often than not during visits.

Visited December 2012

Been to Island View Casino? Share your experiences!