“very large”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“very large”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This casino is 20 min away from the Biloxi area, but neat to see. The casino is spread out pretty well, lots of selections, but the payouts are pretty small. The food selections are many, so if you like fancy or cafe, they have both.

Visited October 2012

Franklin, Tennessee
348 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 639 helpful votes
“Took a local customer here to eat..”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Have a local customer in Gulfport that I brought here to grab a quick bite at the buffet.. The food is just typical buffet food you would find in a second tier casino.. The view is nice and the crowds are small..But go to meet and gamble not the food.

Visited April 2012
Diamondhead, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love the Island View”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I love the island view!!!I have hit several jackpots there!! They have great food and they comp well!!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Joshua C
Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never gets any comp....”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I'm tired of spending my money here. Can't wait for another casino to open up. I've spent way to much money and it's been over a year since I've gotten a comp. Somethings wrong here. I'm through with Island view now they can shove it.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Emmy H
Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“we spent 10 days in august at the view”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We loved everything about our stay at the view.The staff was the best and all of the accomodations were excellent. We were treated better than we have ever experienced at any casino that we have visited.

Visited August 2012