“Great Coffee, Great Vibes”

Coast Roast Coffee and Tea
Ranked #2 of 13 Quick Bites in Gulfport
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My daughter and I jogged to Coast Roast and were delighted when we arrived here for the first time. The simple, almost industrial-style interior is comfy and welcoming. We were surprised that their selection of tea was as big as it was. I ordered a sugar-free white chocolate latte and my daughter ordered a frozen frappe with sugar-free hazelnut. We'll be back. :)

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I love the Coast Roast! This was my first visit to the Gulfport location. My coffee was perfectly done and delicious. The staff is super nice and welcoming I had such a nice and relaxing time sitting in the big open windows. It’s a great atmosphere. I highly recommend stopping here.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Had a very good iced mocha here after a long bike ride; perfect ending to the journey. Service was good and the bar-like seating in front of the open window was lovely. Enjoyed it very much.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

This is a sleek hip spot in Gulfport. I loved the diversity of their menu and opted for a Mexican spice mocha, outstanding!

They only serve scones here (at least, that was the only visible offering) and it would be awesome if they offered other food, even light fare.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This little coffee shop is quiet for getting work done and the coffee is delicious. I highly recommend the nitrogen coffee. It comes in a frosty mug and very refreshing.

Date of visit: September 2017