“Friendly Staff”

Residence Inn Gulfport-Biloxi Airport - Renovated
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very friendly staff who makes you feel welcomed! The food is okay not great however it fills the hole. Definitely recommend close to downtown and fast food resturants. eventhough located near the airport there is not a noise issue.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Sales14100, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Gulfport-Biloxi Airport - Renovated, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on Trip Advisor! Our Management team will surely share this information with our staff.

We look forward having you back with us in the near future!

Hospitably,

Narissa Behrens
Hotel Sales Manager

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We regularly stay at Res. Inn's because of the room size, breakfast quality, and bed quality. This property needs to be looked at by corporate. It is lacking in service and quality. Wlked into the lobby, and the receptionist had the worst B.O. Could hardly stand it. Specifically stated I needed a room NOT near the elevator because of the noise, of course that was the only room they had left. The sleeper sofa sagged so much the matress almost touched the floor. Next time I'll check the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot.

Room Tip: If you're not going to use the sleeper this property may be OK. Make sure you get top floor not...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank pumpcaptain
Charla F, Manager at Residence Inn Gulfport-Biloxi Airport - Renovated, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

First, I just want to apologize. I am astounded at what I am reading, We strive to make every guest feel at home while they are here.

The comments have me concerned, I wish I could have talked to you before your departure however, I would still love the opportunity to talk to you more in depth about this. If you could please call me 228.867.1722 or via email charla.fontenot@marriott.com

Sincerly,
Assistant General Manager Residence Inn by Marriott

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Just a note about the location across from the Gulfport/Bloxi airport. When I first booked this hotel I was concerned with the noise from the airport, well rest assured during our stay July 27 and 28th we never heard one airplane takeoff or land. No noise at all.This is a well run hotel. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most gracious comments.
We do strive for excellence as we know being away from home is difficult and hope everyone feels right at home here at the Residence Inn.

Again, Thank you!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This trip was a spare of the moment trip. Only spent one night there but the hotel was wonderful. Monica at the front desk was the best, very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the decor was great but OOOO MY THE BED WAS SOOOOOOOO COMFORTABLE!! Hotel is around the corner from Premium Outlet mall and about 2-3 miles from the beach. Had a great time and will be staying at this hotel next visit!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank MemphisTeddybear

Thank you for such a wonderful review, I will definitaley share this with the Monica and the rest of our team. I am glad you loved your bed too!!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were in town for a wedding, and booked a 2 room suite so our daughter and grandson could stay with us. All of the usual Residence Inn features were great (breakfast, laundry facility, pool, workout facility) The room was comfortable with the bedrooms separated by the living area, and a small kitchen. The staff was great and took care of all requests promptly

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank fabdog

Thank you for the nice review, we do appreciate it.
I am glad to see everyone made you feel at home!
If we can do anything for you in the future please let us know!
I will pass this information on to the TEAM that makes it all happen!!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

All of the needed items for a great family vacation was found at the Res. Inn. Our family rented 8 rooms and everyone really enjoyed their stay. Narissa (the GM) is the best. She went out of her way to help us plan and get discounts for the entertainment venues. The friendly staff coupled with the breakfast buffet, the great rooms, and the very comfrontable beds is all you need for a wonderful vacation away from home. I will definately be returning for another stay. There was a slight problem that was taken care of immediately. The staff are a prime example of Southern Hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Letitica

Thank you for the Wonderful review on Trip Advisor!
I am so glad your family enjoyed their stay while they were here. Our staff strives to make everyones stay a welcoming, inviting, comforting & happy stay. We do take pride in all we do.
If we can do anything in the future please let us know.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I always enjoy staying at Residence Inn, good price for the great room - more like an apartment. Full kitchen, separate bedroom. Nice touches everywhere - popcorn & treats, luxury sheets & bedding, etc. There was a snafu with my room - and even though they were completely booked, they did everything possible to make it work. So nice to have that kind of positive attitude! Enjoyed the pool, too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RachelL58
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Hello and Thank You for your detailed comment. I believe I was the one who tried to assist you when you arrived on Friday. Again, I apologize about the mix up, but glad to hear your stay overall went well! When you decide to come back please don't hesitate to contact me! I will try my best to assist!
Thank you again for your comment and staying with us in Gulfport, MS! :)
Hospitably,