“Great for business”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Flowood, United States
“Great for business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel was quiet, clean and convenient. I will definatley stay here again. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Even though i didn't spend any time at the bar or on the resturant on this trip, I really like that it's there - very convenient!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Arabic first
Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were here for a USSSA baseball tournament. We were close to the fields and interstate. The rooms were comfy and clean. Beds were very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the happy hour down at the bar! The bartender/waiter was helpful, and went out of his way to make sure we were accommodated. The food was delicious and the breakfast was really great. We will stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bay Minette, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

A friend recommended the hotel. At first it seemed a little pricey but after arriving it was well worth the it. Great Rooms and great Staff. I will choose this hotel for all my stays when I am in town

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Madison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel is exceptional. Even though it is by the airport you will have a hard time hearing the planes fly overhead. Also, the airport is not that busy, especailly at night, so it shouldn't be a disturbance. The staff is very friendly and the wait staff in the restaurant will go out of their way to make sure you are pleased. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GPTAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Restaurant and the accomodations.

We value your business and appreciate that you took the time to complete this review.
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

One day business trip. Almost walking distance from the airport. Typical HGI layout and property with great staff that greet you with a smile and can I help you. Everybody was cheerful and helpful. I only used the room for sleep and found the bed very comfortable. Airport noise was not a problem. Breakfast was cooked to order with a nice omelet and bacon.
The hotel is about 5 miles from the beach, a straight shot on a four lane street. Easy ride along Beach Blvd to Biloxi but plenty to do in Gulfport.
If you go out to dinner, do try the Half Shell Oyster Bar.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Great to hear that you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds and that the staff was providing the Hilton Garden Inn Service they are known for.

The Half Shell Oyster House is one of our favorites second only to our Great American Grill of course. :)

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor.
Burgaw, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at HGI-Gulfport from April 30- May 3, 2013 while on business in the area. I have stayed at this property before and am usually pleased with the overall experience. This stay was the first time that I encountered a problem. (The heating/AC unit was not holding a steady room temperature.) I contacted the front desk and asked for maintenance to troubleshoot the unit while I was out for the day. I returned to my room in the evening and noticed a marked change. I appreciate the quick service to ensure that my experience was comfortable. I plan to stay at the property in June. I feel confident that the hotel will meet my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for being a return guest and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am so sorry that you had an issue with the AC unit but I am happy to hear that our team fixed the problem to your satisfaction.

We will see you back in June and if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable please do not hesitate to let us know.
Ulladulla, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Modern building and facilities, not as personable as a B n B but that's not what they are. Easy cheap parking and friendly staff. Right on the river and 10 minutes to the city. We'd stay here again in fact we are. When booking a queen room ask for a queen bed, some of the disabled adapted rooms only have a double bed, but very comfortable nonetheless.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple