“Always a good choice at the "view"”
Review of C & G Grille

C & G Grille
Ranked #23 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Texas
“Always a good choice at the "view"”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Varied menu allows many choices. Great alternative to the buffet en establishment. Entrees include soup & salad bar trip, a great accompaniment to the meal. Prices are reasonable and portions are huge! My wife had the chicken marsala and I had the fried flounder. We took the remainders home and each afforded an additional meal for each of us.
Desserts (tiramisu & hot pecan pie) are to die for! Yes, we apportioned the entree to allow us dessert. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013

Thibodaux, Louisiana
“dinner”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

nice place but seems a little pricey for people who just want a small meal.
the food is good but actually the servings could be reduced to half along with price to make it more of a grill type pick me up meal.

Visited November 2012
“Very, very good!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Wife and I came to the Islandview Casino for our 24th anniversary weekend getaway. Decided to try C & G Grille rather than the buffet. Really glad we did! Service was superb. Our server, Irnie, was very attentive and knew the menu well. Wife had the Philly cheese steak without peppers and fries....very good and HUGE! She took half of it back to the hotel. BEWARE: The pickles that were served with her sandwich are hotter than nine yards of HELL! Now for me...I had the Delmonico with a loaded baked potato, chef choice vegetable, and the soup and salad bar. BEST DECISION EVER! Steak was served exactly as ordered (medium rare) and perfectly charred with a great complimenting sauce under it.....easily the best steak I have ever had and I have been to a ton of big name steakhouses....Jacks....Ruth Chris....Ted's Montana Grill....the Charthouse in Savannah....I know steak! Baked potato was piping hot and overloaded with toppings, chef veg was asparagus with homemade hollandaise sauce. Salad bar had every type of salad from sweet to savory and all were very good. Even the little herb biscuits they bring to the table were outstanding. The only thing I would change is to put a door on the entrance to keep the casino noise out. We both love this place and will be back several times before we leave. Total bill with tip:$50.00

Tampa, Florida
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food was good and well prepared. I did not enjoy it as much as the buffet. They have a choice of burgers, salads, steaks, and many more. It offers a view of the gaming floor.

Visited June 2012
Hudson Fl
“dining”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Although the menu is limited, the food was prepared well and the salad bar was quite nice!! Excellent service!! We usually prefer the C and G Grille as we are seniors and enjoy the food there.

Visited August 2012