“Very, very good!”
Review of C & G Grille

C & G Grille
Ranked #22 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Wife and I came to the Islandview Casino for our 24th anniversary weekend getaway. Decided to try C & G Grille rather than the buffet. Really glad we did! Service was superb. Our server, Irnie, was very attentive and knew the menu well. Wife had the Philly cheese steak without peppers and fries....very good and HUGE! She took half of it back to the hotel. BEWARE: The pickles that were served with her sandwich are hotter than nine yards of HELL! Now for me...I had the Delmonico with a loaded baked potato, chef choice vegetable, and the soup and salad bar. BEST DECISION EVER! Steak was served exactly as ordered (medium rare) and perfectly charred with a great complimenting sauce under it.....easily the best steak I have ever had and I have been to a ton of big name steakhouses....Jacks....Ruth Chris....Ted's Montana Grill....the Charthouse in Savannah....I know steak! Baked potato was piping hot and overloaded with toppings, chef veg was asparagus with homemade hollandaise sauce. Salad bar had every type of salad from sweet to savory and all were very good. Even the little herb biscuits they bring to the table were outstanding. The only thing I would change is to put a door on the entrance to keep the casino noise out. We both love this place and will be back several times before we leave. Total bill with tip:$50.00

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food was good and well prepared. I did not enjoy it as much as the buffet. They have a choice of burgers, salads, steaks, and many more. It offers a view of the gaming floor.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Although the menu is limited, the food was prepared well and the salad bar was quite nice!! Excellent service!! We usually prefer the C and G Grille as we are seniors and enjoy the food there.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We used to love the salad bar so many selections, but they have cut down on it, not as good. Service was very good. Soup was very good. Steak better at Carter Green.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The salad bar is very good - some different choices than you usually find. The steaks, especially the filets, are good as are the shrimp and oysters. My husband likes the chicken alfredo, too.