See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2010

One of the worse hotels ever - we left without staying. In the first room, the toilet didn't flush. Lifted the tank lid, and the water was the color of coffee. Moved to the second room where the sink was full of dirty water and the door would not lock. When we told the clerk we were going to complain, he replied "Go ahead - I get complaints all the time. I know how to handle complaints." I'm sure they do get complaints - horrible place! Go next door to the Comfort Inn instead - great room and breakfast, wonderful staff! (We stopped in Grenada on the way home from Florida.)

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2008

This is a very nice property indeed. It used to a Hampton Inn and is still as nice now as it was then.
At $67.58 (including tax) this is a great value for the money.
The staff are quite friendly for the most part.
The rooms are of a very good size and very clean. They have all the amenities and extras one would expect to find with this chain of motels.
The breakfast area is very large and there is a great variety of items to choose from. I'm sure there is something there for everyone to start their day with.
There seems to be quite a few motels in this area to choose from but I would wager this one is definitely the best value for the money.
I would have no problem recommending this property to all types of travellers.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Ozcfied