“Have stayed at a couple Super 8's and have found them...”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Grenada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clara
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I always stay at this hotel during my travels for work. I like the convience of picking up the phone, calling, and saying this is Lisa and I need a room for the night. Upon arrival at the hotel my room is ready for me . Would recommend this place to anyone traveling.

Room Tip: Non-smoking.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
s8grenada, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you Ms. Lisa for your recent review. We try to give more warm greed & service to our guest. Hope you enjoyed your stay with Super 8 family.
Slidell
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Let me first say that I found this place slightly below average. Mold in the tub floor and corners of the tub. I believe feces left smeared on the floor, not sure but seemed to be. Antibacterial wipes to the rescue. Although as a guest I shouldn't have to do such. The worse part, COLD! The high in the area for the day was 29F and there was no heat on at all! I stayed in my jeans and sweatshirt till I went to bed about 2.5 hours after arrival, and then froze for awhile under the covers. I had the heater set on high heat, all the way up and finally about 7.5 hours after arrival it was warm enough to get up in my gown and move about the room. After another hour I was warm enough to take my shower so I could get on the road, (later than I had planned). I cannot comment on breakfast, as all I could smell was curry and at times I do like curry, the first smell of the morning is not one of those times. The bed was firm, and the pillows good, so once I warmed under the blankets, I did sleep well. Just wish it hadn't taken so long to be warm enough to sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Union, Missouri
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped at the Super 8 on our way home from our family vacation. The staff were extremely helpful & friendly. The breakfast was okay. The room was very old & dated. The beds were hard & the linens were OLD! The blankets were scratchy. But, it was adequate for sleeping & heading back out the next morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GONZALES
Reviewed October 21, 2012

it was nice, people friendly. it was nice what more can I say. the mattress was rought, but made it throught the night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family