“a gem in the middle of Mississippi”

Hampton Inn & Suites Grenada
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This is a really nice Hampton right in the middle of Mississippi. My fiance and I stayed here when we were en route to New Orleans from Oxford and needed a place to get some rest. The rooms are very well appointed, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend staying here instead of finding a place in Jackson if you're in a similar situation as we were.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank savoytruffle79

Reviewed June 20, 2010

Stayed here overnight on our way to Kansas City. Room was very neat, oversized with comfortable beds, microwave and refrig. A/C was great. The nice lady at checkout gave us a dinner recommendation that we really enjoyed. Good free breakfast and internet connection. Overall a great choice in hotels.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hortman55
Reviewed May 26, 2010

We were visiting for grandson's graduation and had booked a cabin at Hugh White State Park, only to be thoroughly disgusted with the condition of the cabin. Had to find a place to stay on short notice. For just a few dollars more than the cabin, we got a beautiful room (#209) at the Hampton Inn. It was so comfortable...the beds were just right! We had coffee maker in the morning to get my eyes open and then a hot breakfast downstairs waiting. The front desk personnel were all extremely nice (except for one who seemed to be guarding the freshly baked cookies for her chosen guests, so we never got one!). The exercise room was very nice, two treadmills and a recumbent bike for me! Fresh towels on the equipment. When I went to get water out of the machine there in that room, it was empty. An employee (or the manager?) saw me and went and brought me a bottle of cold water! Just a great stay! Thank you, Hampton Inn! I'm just still wanting one of those cookies! Guess we will have to visit again!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolgentry
Reviewed May 17, 2010

First time we stayed here it was the best. This time no hot water, sheet and mattress cover wouldn't stay on the bed so I spend part of the night sleeping on the mattress, air thermo didn't work, & one closet door was stuck. We complained and the women promised a coupon that never arrived.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I arrived for a training seminar that began at 8 and at the first break around 11 am I checked as to the availability of a room for the night. I had seen online a few days before that there were smoking rooms available and inquired as to whether there were any opening that afternoon. The receptionist, Scheree, was very helpful and said that someone had just checked out and that she would have housekeeping see to that room first. When we had our 2:30 break she told me the room was ready and I was welcome to go on up. Beautiful room, nice furniture and bed and Very clean. Thanks to all the staff, especially Scheree and the housekeeping crew. Wonderful!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank maxcy50
Reviewed January 25, 2010

My husband, 2 year old daughter, and I had a 3 day period of time where we had to be out of our old apartment but couldn't move into our new house yet. We were so impressed by this hotel in our little home town of Grenada! The front clerk was VERY nice, the general manager was VERY nice, the housekeeping staff always said hello (unlike other places, where they ignore you), the entire hotel was exceptionally clean. I make a point to look at random things to see if they have been dusted, etc., and everything was SPOTLESS! It smelled good, was up to date, furniture clean, beds comfy, breakfast was good too. They even did snacks/foods like spaghetti at certain times too. Also great! The pool was very clean without the knock you down chlorine odor. The business center was very convenient also. My husband and I like to make little trips just to get away from the house, and we have gone to this hotel instead of out of town! As a matter of fact, I'm on this web page now to book our room for Valentine's Day. Absolutely our home away from home!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

i arrived late on Friday night with out reservations. i asked for a room on the first floor due to having a bunch of stuff to carry in. i have been traveling in and out of hotels for 2 weeks now, the lady that checked me in greeted me with a very warm smile and checked me in quickly for 3 days and gave me exactly what i wanted. now one thing i have learned is once you get your key go check out your room completely. needless to say it was not necessary here, the room was huge and beautiful with a big TV, it made my stay perfect, i felt right at home for 3 days. it was so nice i could have just vegetated around my room for the 3 days. but i had to work. very clean and classy hotel and very nice staff to boot. just an overall perfect experience, please stop by and see for your self. great job Hampton Inn of Grenada!!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank o3sportster
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grenada
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grenada
Econo Lodge
#3 of 13 in Grenada
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winona North
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grenada? Share your experiences!