“clean and comfy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
kansas city ks
“clean and comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

very nice hotel, the manager owner was very pleasant, the room was clean and the beds were comfy. it was isolated and there wasnt any hiway noise. just a really nice place to stay ou in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Grenada, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have traveled a lot and have experience a wide variety of hotels from low end to high end. I found that the staff at the Days Inn Grenada were overly helpful in every possibly way providing affordable rooms with quality service.
I came to this area on a business trip working at a local site so when the day was over with the only thing that I wanted to do was have a quiet place to lay my head and watch television on a nice TV without disruption. This hotel has one of the most comfortable beds that I have slept on in a hotel in some time.
I would gladly book a room at the Days Inn Grenada again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel all over the country with my job, so I am very familiar with hotel stays. This hotel was the most inexpensive one in Grenada, MS which can sometimes mean that room or staff are also very cheap. However, that wasn't the case here. The staff was very polite and the room was clean and had everything I needed. It was a perfect place for me since I am working and don't need all the bells and whistles. Clean room, wonderful staff, and a great value to boot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The days inn website says this hotel has an indoor pool and the image of the hotel online looks quite nice. HOWEVER...that hotel burned down and the corporate headquarters for days inn never updated the website with the current hotel information. This place is a dump. It does not have a pool, the place looks schetchy and the rooms are dark and smell bad. We asked for our money back and went to another place down the road. The lady at th front desk was very nice is returning our money and apologized for the website being incorrect..she said they have contacted corporate several times to get it updated but they have never done it. I wouldn't recommend this place at all.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Grenada hotels

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We made reservations online in order to get the 15% off. When we get there we find a cheap concrete building with a big green grass field with a little patch of concrete where the pool was BEFORE THE BUILDING BURNT DOWN YEARS AGO. They still use the old picture to advertise and they still claim to have a pool. The advertisement on our reservation said we would have a pool view from the room. I guess that wasn't a lie, I can see the concrete where they filled it in. The breakfast would only be considered hot if we where in North Dakota. If you stay there bring Raid and a can if mold away from Lysol.

• Stayed June 2012