“Ridiculous”

Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Grenada
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed January 10, 2013

It took forever to get seated. They kept seating people around us. It took forever to get our drinks and then the waitress knocked one over on us. Our food came out after about 45 minutes one plate at a time over about a 30 minute span and wasn't very good. I'd recommend going anywhere else, even the Wendy's across the street.

2  Thank mjdunn00

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I'm from this area and would always recommend this place to people visiting. But when I went to J&R before going back home, I realized I should've eaten noodles with my nephew. It was dark, dingy, and dirty in there. The restaurant was nearly empty but the girl sat us right near the serving station. We waited almost 10mins for our rude waitress to show up to take our drink order and another 10 for her to come back and take our food order. She was not friendly AT ALL. It took about 15 MORE minutes to get our incredibly greasy food. My catfish tasted as if it had been cooked earlier that day but then dropped in more hot grease. My husband's quail was greasy and undercooked. Had it been left up to me, we would've refused to pay the bill and left, but it wasn't (lol)! I will NEVER eat there again nor recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

love the drinks and burgers! great staff! very helpful! love to go here with the family or out with friends! great atmosphere

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food was just okay. I liked the Fried Green Tomatoes. For a bar, the selections were small. My food was cooked properly...but then served cold. Everything was cold unless it was deep fried.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We both had a ribeye and enjoyed it. Have had better, but the food really left nothing to be desired. Laid back place, no dress code, but still a good place for a couple or families.

Been to Jake & Rips? Share your experiences!