“Unfortunately this is about as "good" as it gets in Grenada”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Jake & Rips

Jake & Rips
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Grenada
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MS
“Unfortunately this is about as "good" as it gets in Grenada”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

This used to be the go-to place to have a great meal. Not so much anymore. The parking is atrocious. If you look at the fixtures, plants, stuff hanging around overhead, you see years worth of dust. Not what I'd like dangling over my food. Makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like. Serving sizes and food quality have diminished over the years while the prices continue to increase (the pineapple chicken kabobs used to have real pineapple slices, now just something gooey almost like jam). I prefer not to go here, but other family members seem to like a certain couple of menu items, so I usually give in. And given the limited options in town, I end up going more often than I'd like to. The one good thing they have going for them is a server named Carolyn. She's the best!

• Visited August 2012

Clemmons, North Carolina
“Find someplace else to eat dinner.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

The place really needs to be cleaned. The table and the booths were sticky and my silverware had a dirty knife. We should have left but we were tired and hungry. My husband had the salmon and it was ok, but my son and I had the BBQ and spent the evening with upset stomachs. The corn was tough and chewy. Do yourself a favor and choose another place to eat.

• Visited August 2012
American Fork, Utah
“Excellent choice for dining in all categories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great location, great food, great environment, great service, great prices, I'm going back. I had the chicken fingers the shrimp with a loaded potato, and a steak tip salad to go because the portions were quite large.

Perth
“Loved the place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is superb for value. I had the grilled shrimp and baked potato; my wife had the grilled shrimp salad. Both were great. In Australia I would have paid more than twice what I paid for here, for the same or less quality. Great atmosphere dim lights, digital TV in the background country and western music being played. Each lass that served us was pleasant and great service. Loved the place. Well done guys you are on a winner!

• Visited July 2012
“BBQ, service and price was perfect for a stop through Grenada.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were driving through on our way back from Florida and looked up reviews for it. Read some good reviews an went in with high expectations and they didn't disappoint me. Definitely stopping by there every time we drive through. The price was cheap for the amount of food you got. Pulled pork sandwich was the best by far. Would recommend tO anyone stopping through.

Been to Jake & Rips? Share your experiences!