WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
Mobile
“overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel was clean very friendly people behind desk but there was nothing to eat the next morning but a few rolls and cold cereal. Also I believe your desk clerk made some charges with my Wyndham Rewards card either the one that checked me in or the one that checked me out both had my card and now I have a $49.85 charge on that card from a Teesprings.com, that was made the next day. I do not use that card for anything but Hotels., I have a dispute into the card company.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ordered the room through Priceline. I got the wrong room (asked for a dbl and got a single). When I tried to change it I was told I had to call Priceline. The sink was full of water. The chair in the room was missing. The corner of the wall had watermarks and the room smelled bad. The sheets were dirty and toys were under the bed. The young lady told me to call Priceline for all my complaints. I informed her that Priceline would not come unclog the sink. The wifi and cable went out.
The pool was even dirty. The breakfast food was purchased from Walmart (great value oatmeal). The biscuits were hard and the buffet had no meat. The door to the room with the breakfast food was left open during check out time. The cereal bin was dirty! Unfortunately I didnt have my phone and was ready to leave this place and never return again. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I came to town for a funeral. Staying at this place was not helpful. I didnt sleep well in this room but I was too tired from driving to do anything about it right away that night. I figured I would address my concerns to the manager in the morning. Twyla Nichols is the general manager and the queen of excuses. She said the room smelled bad because the carpet just got cleaned. She asked me did I stick my hand in the clogged up sink sayin that it wasnt clogged all I needed to do was take the drain out but the water standing in the sink was black. I told her that I didnt and that I didnt know what was in the water in the sink. When we returned from the funeral the towel bowl cleaner was on the sink, with the drainer sittin on the sink (see picture). I asked her why was toilet bowl cleaner in the room she couldnt answer. I asked why wasnt there a chair in the room there wasnt a valid answer.
She promised to try to refund the cost of the room and call me directly either way. I never heard from her or rcvd a refund. That was over 2 wks ago.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank Meltznyomouf .

Travelers are raving about these Grenada hotels

California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

It was too dark and rainy to make it to Memphis, so we stopped here for the night. The room was fine. The refrigerator didn't quite refreeze our ice pack, but that could have been our problem---may not have set the freezer cold enough. Breakfast was adequate with juice, cereal, bagels, waffles, yoghurt. Wi fi worked well. The Wal-Mart next door was handy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Grenada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I made the reservation through the 1-800 number and actually received an email confirmation, but when I got to the hotel they did not have my reservation. The lobby and dinning area was not air-conditioned. The rooms are in serious need of upgrading.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grenada
Hampton Inn & Suites Grenada
Knights Inn Grenada
Knights Inn Grenada
#6 of 13 in Grenada
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada? Share your experiences!