“Stay could have been better”

Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
“Stay could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed there for about a month and a half and for the first couple weeks, all was fine then we had to change rooms 5 times over various reasons from locks broken to the AC quit and when I complained to management nothing then to corporate and we were comped a night only to have the GM raise my room rates and even told me if I didn't like it to check out and go somewhere else. How unprofessional was that I couldn't believe this and I was a repeat client. Well no more. My $1800 will be spent in some other hotel other than this one. I'm through giving good reviews of this hotel, go to the Hampton or the Comfort Inn please don't waste your. Time and Hard Earned Money here you'll be glad you did in the long run

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Oxford, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently my job transferred me to Grenada,MS where I had the pleasure to stay at the Baymont Inn. I visited several surrounding hotels & stayed one night at 3 other competitors before trying the Baymont Inn. None compared to my stay at the Baymont. From day one of my stay they made sure I was comfortable & treated me like royalty.... It wasn't or rather isn't a job for them but great customer service. After the 1st night, I knew I had discovered my home away from home until my relocation process was complete. From the manager to the front desk clerk to housekeeping.... Hospitality was their number 1 concern & my 1 day stayed turned to 3 months. If you're currently in need of pampering & want a great night sleep with a friendly staff visit the Baymont Inn Grenada,MS...You will not be disappointed....you will soon discover your home away from home.... Thanks Ms. Anne & your staff for welcoming me ...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Coden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very neat, quiet homey place. Clerks were very helpful and nice. We would recomend this motel and would stay there again if in that area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

When it comes to a good place to stay this is the one I would recommend to anyone who reads this review. I've stayed here several times and the GM and her staff NEVER let me Down and go out of their way to make me feel Welcome the rooms are Always clean and neat if you stay here you want be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013
Saint Louis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We havve stayed at the hotel for many years when it was a Jameson Inn. We like the location and the proximity to one of our favorite restaurants, Jake and Rips. We needed to switch room because the table lamps didn't work and the lighting was poor. The room we moved to had great lights but the heating and A/C system worked poorly and we didn't sleep well due how hot we were. These are things that can easily be fixed! I hope we can count on these things being addrressed before our next visit. If not, it will be our last!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grenada
Hampton Inn & Suites Grenada
Knights Inn Grenada
Knights Inn Grenada
#5 of 13 in Grenada
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada? Share your experiences!