“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
Bourbon, Missouri
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Clean, Quite, resonable rate motel,. Plenty pf resturants clolse bly, WalMart i/1 block away. Standard Motelll breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
jackson
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I stay at several hotels and this hotel has always been very clean and comforable. I has extra aminities like refrigerator and microwave rooms available. The beds are the best! You will want to sleep forever!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 21, 2010

This was my first time to stay at a Jameson Inn. The rooms were very clean, the outside appearance was great and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. We very much enjoyed out short stay at the hotel. The manager Kristie Howard so nice to speak to.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Jonesboro, AR
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Atlanta. The bathtub was dirty. We arrived late and went straight to bed. The sheets were horrible! Potatoe sacks would have felt better. After an hour of trying to get over it, I got up and put on my jeans and socks to keep from feeling the sheets. I told the clerk the next morning that the sheets were horrible, and she quickly responded by saying, " they are standard 200 count hotel sheets". Obviously she had to address this problem before as she had a curt, standard response. I told her I didn't want excuses I just wanted her to pass on the complaint to the owner/manager. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shoobiz
alabama
Reviewed February 22, 2010

If your gonna stay here you better bring your own cleaning supplies, cause we had to clean the entire bathroom including changing the shower, before we could use it, we booked 2 premium rooms, well all together they changed our reservations 4 times , with a premium room you get a coffee pot, well you better bring your own because they are out of them, the tub in both rooms very nasty soap scum built up pubic hairs all over the tubs toilet and floor, mold on shower curtain and crap in the toilet from previous guest, and lets not forget about the brown water, and when I spoke to the front desk nothing was done about any of this, they just did not care, I went down stairs to get a cup of coffee and asked the attendant if it was fresh she said no and walked away, (HOW PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL WAS SHE)before I leave a room I always strip the beds, we slept on top of the covers, we did not trust if the sheets had been changed, when stripping the beds I realized we made a good decision sleeping on top of covers, oh and for all our problems we experienced there they gave us 5.00 off each room, they should have been free, and their was never an apology from any staff member at this hotel for the condition of their rooms, very unprofessional people, Dont stay here!!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Memphis,TN
Reviewed November 6, 2009

I came home for a memorial serivce and chose to stay at the Jamerson Inn... The room did a not so pleasant smell but I always take lysol with me at any Hotel stay.... The room was very clean and service was great..

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
st.louis
Reviewed September 22, 2009

First stopped in Winona MS. on our way back to St.Louis from a Mobile AL cruise. All the hotels there were junk to look at not to mention the high rates for such properties and I'm not a hotel snob. We traveled north to Grenada and found the Jameson Inn had a $59 wknd rate posted. Lobby was inviting and the desk clerk check us in quickly. This hotel has all outside entrances and no elevator to the second floor where we had a room. Bkfst was usual hotel stuff cereal waffels coffee juice toast danish but was OK.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kenSt.louis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grenada
Comfort Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winona North
Knights Inn Grenada
Knights Inn Grenada
#5 of 13 in Grenada

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada? Share your experiences!