New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Greenwood
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice Clean Property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Right beside Highway 82. Front desk sent me to a great restaurant. Place is clean and rooms are large. Friendly Staff. They have a good complimentary breakfast buffet. I would stay here if in the area

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed here with a friend in September 2013. At the time, this was a fairly new property, no issues, standard amenities. Nice location in regards to "local" shopping (walmart). Not much else to it. Great stay, no problems. Front desk staff seems rude and incompetent, but was overall a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jrb662897
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. I usually skip free hotel breakfasts because I prefer healthier fare -- but my fellow traveler insisted, and unbelievably there were options beyond the standard partially-hydrogenated-oil-laden items. The staff was gracious from the time we checked in until we checked out. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, hospitality and level of service at a basic chain hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Adie Y
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great stay and wonderful, friendly staff. Breakfast was always hot, with a good selection. Good location, right off Hwy.82 .Housekeeping couldn't have been nicer. Just an all around good place to stay for the night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bentonville, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The tub was in bad need of new caulking. There was also remnants of a previous user's shampoo bottle left for my daughter to find as she bathed. Wireless didn't work at all, but too tired to mess with it. It was a 5k priorty club stay, but I probably would have paid for a different room if I had it to do over.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jocelyn M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Jocelyn M,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. It was unfortunate to see your experience was not on par with what you should expect from our hotels. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Thank you again for the feedback. We are proud to serve you as our guest and we look forward to the next opportunity we will have to do so.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Oxford, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed here in March because I was running a half marathon in town. The hotel is not super convenient to downtown and is your typical Holiday Inn Express. Because I was running I missed breakfast so I can't speak to that. I was pretty disappointed with my room. I was on the first floor in the room closet to the door to the parking lot and it was extremely loud which prevented me from getting a good night's rest. People went in and out all night, continually slamming the door. If I had come late and the hotel was busy I could understand but I showed up relatively close to check in and the hotel was fairly empty. I plan on running the same half marathon next year but I'll definitely be looking into other accommodations.

Room Tip: Not the first floor!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Megan R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenwood, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Megan R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Natchez, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for the past three years. The front desk staff is friendly and very helpful, the breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. Since my last stay they have added free wireless. While the Internet is not fast, it is more that adequate for basic business needs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Denver_Mullican
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
Hampton Inn Greenwood
#3 of 5 in Indianola
Comfort Suites Greenwood
Comfort Suites Greenwood
#1 of 6 in Greenwood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenwood? Share your experiences!