“Good visit”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Greenwood
Fordyce, United States
“Good visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Was welcomed at the beginning of my stay by a lovely lady who made me feel welcome. She is an asset to your establishment. Fan in room made a terrible racket and I reported it but it was not repaired in the time that I was there. Other than that have no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Greenwood, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments about our hotel and staff. The next time you are in Greenwood, make sure you stop by and see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Greewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

It was a wonderful experience indoor and outdoor pool, beautiful rooms. Great extras in the rooms such as shoe polishing wipes, coffee and coffee maker, make up removing wipes, iron ironing board, etc. I couldn't have been happier with a hotel stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Gwendolyn C
Best Western H, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Greenwood, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Gwen,
Thank you so much for your comments. We are always thrilled to have a happy customer. We hope that you will continue to choose us as your get away environment. And again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Ryan.
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is an older BW but is very well maintained. In comparison to the other options in town, Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn and Hampton of which I tried each. I came back here. The others are overpriced for this size town and offer no more than this BW offers and they do not have a good restaurant in their parking lot like this BW does.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Kevin F
Kevin,
Thanks for allowing us to be the diamond in your rough. We're glad that you see as your "go-to" hotel and at a price value incomparable, with the amenities offered, to our competitors in this area. We can't wait to see you again!
Walla Walla, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western in Greenwood for a little over a week. We were staying while working and I will tell you, accommodating 7 rooms for some of the toughest guys I've ever had the pleasure of working with, is not easy. They demand showers and dinner upon arrival and usually are unwilling to wait without causing a big stir at the hotels if their rooms are not checked in before they arrive. I called the Best Western in advance and told them we were about 15 minutes out. Jessica was working the front desk and said she could arrange checking us in as well as ordering pizzas that would be there when we arrived. I think that girl went out of her way to make us happy. When we arrived to check in, Jessica handed me 7 set of keys with names written on the back of each card and said the pizza should be pulling up soon. As my guys all made their way to their rooms, the pizza delivery guy pulled up with 4 pizzas and 2 cokes. My wife couldn't have timed everything better. Thanks Best Western Greenwood.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kent G
Dear Kent,
Thank you for your review. Our front desk clerks and guests enjoyed the entertainment, with the guitar playing and the gentleman in the lobby singing. For a group of hardworking gentlemen, you were an absolute delight and we'd like to extend our hand to you. If you are ever back in this area working, please call myself or Mr. Narwani personally and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
Thanks again for your comments
Jessica D. Webb
Director of Sales
greenwood, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

the quality of service was very good even if I only was in out the hole weekend. I was mostly with family hole time I was in town that weekend. but can say that I stayed there a few time before and I can say I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Vivin T
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We're very glad you chose to stay with us and hope the next time you are here, you choose to stay with us again. We always have room for good people. :D
Jessica D. Webb
Sales Director
New Rochelle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

EXCELLENT Hotel for for the price....! Five Stars even with the ants in the room. Which was eliminated with spray and bait traps....Service great. Staff great... Location great. Have stayed here on prior visits and will continue to do so in the future. Bed was uncomfortable, for us anyway, but wasn't in [the bed] to long anyway. (Bed hurt my back. Thicker mattress would be helpful). BW of Greenwood is still our hotel of choice in that area....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Patrick H
Best Western H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Greenwood, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind compliments, we appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to accomodating you during your future stays at our hotel.
Athens, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I travel for business, approximately 50% of the time. I usually try to stay at either a Best Western or a LaQuinta as I believe they provide the best value for my $

This is without a doubt the cleanest and most friendly Best Western I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I believe they are all good rooms