“Catfish!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Yianni's
Phoenixville, Pa.
“Catfish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Excellent blackened catfish! Nice, friendly service too.

Visited July 2012

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“best in town for a burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Was only place open later at night wafer working 14 hours .... they accomodated us and kept the place open for our coworker to arrive and then cooked us the most delicious burgers on the best buns in town

Visited May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not the best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

Overpriced and overcooked, no service with a smile here.

Visited October 2011
Greenwood, MS
“Best Sunday Brunch in Greenwood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

The Sunday brunch at Yianni's from 11-2 is the best brunch buffet ever created in the South. This is not your chain restaurant brunch. This is a Southern Remedy fantastic food treat for all generations. Home cooked, excellent variety of egg casserole, grits casserole, fried chicken, cajun shrimp, and an amazing bread pudding. I brought my family there and we loved it. I recently went to New Orleans to a big brunch place and the brunch at Yianni's was far superior in quality and southern flare. Bring the family. Call ahead and make sure they are doing it every weekend. I hope so because it is such a treat.

Grayson, Georgia
“Very pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

A fellow hotel guest recommended this restaurant. I arrived with the early birds but I ordered from the regular menu. The server recommended red snapper and she was so correct! It was scrumptuous. I was told they were famous for desserts so I asked if they had any fresh berries. The server brought me strawberries with whipped cream. The dinner was VERY good, and the service was excellent. My experience here was MUCH better than the Crystal Grill which is rated #1...
Word of caution- Yianni's is tucked behind a Taco Bell, with no street sign that I could see, so you have to look hard for it.

• 4 of 5 bubbles