Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
$59
$64
$129
Hampton.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Needed some place clean and quick overnight. Stayed here based on price. It is not a 5 star hotel, but it was actually decent for the low price. I would stay again. Due to my work, my stays are typically 10PM till 6AM so I just look for clean and safe. Continental Bfast was simple, but again OK.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This Place Is Very Cheap $49 With Tax BUT Very Run DowN. The Queen SizedBeds Are Standard. The Bathroom Door Looks Like Someone Punched It. The Matresses Aren't Great. There Were Cigarette Burns In The Matress Cover. The Pool Is Closed. The TV Is Old. If You Can Do Not Stay In Greenville At All.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank critic735
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The facts- Road noise if facing Hwy 82. WiFi was down for 2 nights. Water from faucet is brown. Tub wasn't clean. (There were small dark hairs on the shower wall tiles and neither of us had showered.) Fixtures are rusted and far past need of replacement. All furniture and electronics are dated. Batteries held in remote by duct tape. Minimal channels and half show a fuzzy, unclear picture. One free wall outlet for charging phones, laptop, etc. Everything run on extension cords. I booked a room here because they are one of only 3 hotels in this town that accept pets. I wouldn't stay here again.
My opinion- Either demolish or remodel ASAP.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martenique10
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was in room 102 ground floor facing the back side, very quiet location.

The staff were friendly and the price was only $50.00 dollars. Had all the amenities you would expect in a 2 star motel except a coffee machine. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, the wifi was strong, came with a free basic continental breakfast.

The only thing I could fault was the water had an odor with a rust color to it, probably from rusting pipes or the water here has a high mineral content, decided to brush my teeth with bottled water and skip the shower.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank curious24seven
Reviewed January 12, 2014

After reading reviews, about this hotel, I almost didn't stay here. However, the price was so good, I took the chance. I am so glad we did. Our room was spacious and nicely decorated. We had a very comfortable king size bed, a nice tv and refrigerator. There was a partition with a couch. The vanity was wide and easily accessed by two people. When I made the reservation I requested a ground floor room away from the highway and that is what we got. It was nice and quiet. The continental breakfast was just that-- a nice selection of pastries, cereal, milk, juice and coffee. I would definitely stay here again. Other hotels very close to this one were much more expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for room around inner courts
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple