“Pool locked during the week!”

Days Inn Greenville MS
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were very disappointed when we were told the pool was closed during the week and only open on weekends, we were not told this at check-in and were told a few hours later when we went to the pool and noticed it was locked! We proceeded to the front desk and then were told they only open it on the weekend, that's the type of thing that should be told at check in, what next we go for breakfast and its only available during weekend to.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 18, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CAmom56
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Days Inn we have stayed in. Was extremely clean, beds were very comfortable. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. If we are ever in the area we would definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Bren M
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Reviewed June 5, 2013

stayed only once here, when my preferred hotel was full. It was functional. My room was nonsmoking but had cigarette burns in the bedspread. No damaged faucets or knobs, etc, so everything was in working order. Another reviewer stated the beds were comfortable, but just know that the "full" size bed in my room was very soft, which was fine with me. Fridge was small and worked fine. Overall, almost what I expected for $55 per night.

Room Tip: like most of these hotels, the rooms open to the outside. I noted many of the occupants were with w...
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've only ever had to stay in Greenville a couple of times. The last time I stayed at the Econo Lodge with no problems. This time I stayed at the Days Inn. The bed was super comfortable. A/C worked well. The internet worked well. The water was not as brown as I was expecting. The fridge was really small.

I had an upstairs room and there are a limited number of stairs. Finding your room can be confusing. Parking lot is small. There is more parking on the back side of the hotel, but if you have a room on the sides, good luck finding a spot.

Breakfast was non-existent. They had pretty much been picked clean and I got there pretty early. The staff was nice.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for Ground Floor. Also, be sure to get more specific information on where your room is located!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Colleen U
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
Americas Best Value Inn- Indianola
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Days Inn Greenville MS? Share your experiences!