Visited with friends who got some kind of package deal. It was out in the middle of nowhere (more specifically in the dark hole of Calcutta). Gamble, eat, gamble, drink, Nice resort. No activities, unless you like watching swamp creatures near the river. Staff is not very knowledgeable, guests are noisy drunks. Next time you go to a resort, pick a town like Vegas, Reno, or even Vicksburg, so there is something to do besides look at dead trees along the river. BOOOOOOORRRRRRING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harlow’s Casino is designed to offer an exciting gaming experience for every player with a variety of table games and slots with more than 33,000 square feet of fast-paced action!Harlow’s Casino Resort also features world-class entertainment, fine dining and luxurious accommodations. Visit Harlow’s for everything you’re looking for and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harlow`s Casino Resort And Hotel
- Harlow`s Hotel Greenville