“Great location”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 6 Greenville B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn, Greenville, Mississippi is an excellent location for visiting old friends and is convenient to Harlow's Casino. The staff at the hotel is very hospitable and the breakfast buffet is very good. The hostess, Belvis, is efficient and charming as well. The price was a little higher than other Hampton Inns we have stayed in and we would welcome a bigger discount on out next visit.
The front desk clerks were friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: The front desk clerk was very efficient in helping us get a room of our choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The hotel was great and the staff was very accomodating of our needs. We were in town to attend a funeral and they let us have a late check out so we could change clothes after the funeral and be comfortable for our drive back home. The room was clean and comfortable. The free wireless internet worked well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The rooms were spotless with great amenities. The were very well furnished, and very comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Breakfast had nice variety and the food was tasteful. We will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

While traveling to Greenville, Ms for my Grandmother’s Funeral I choose to stay at the Hampton Inn. This location was above others in many different areas. The Management and Staff before arriving as well as when we arrived there were great. I recommend this location for all. The rooms were clean and fresh. The lobby was comfortable and open. The breakfast was Awesome. I will be traveling to Greenville again in the near future and no doubt I will stay here again. This hotel will always be my choice of stay.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My room was clean, comfortable and cool. I appreciated the table/workstation area in the room with plenty of easily accessible outlets. It was nice to have a fridge in the room to keep some water and fruit in. My favorite part of my stay is the staff. Every person I interacted with was kind and helpful, especially Ms. Belvis who is the hostess for both breakfast and the cocktail hour. When you see her you can’t help but smile. She is so kind and helpful. When I have to travel to the area again, I will defiantly choose the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was the most pleasurable hotel stay we've had in a long time. Everybody from housekeeping, front desk, groundsmen to breakfast hosts were very nice warm and had upbeat attitudes. True southern hospitality and it was a pleasure. I'm from the big city and have stayed at very well know 3-4 star properties that rate nowhere near the 5 star service we received in this small southern town. Hats off to management and the entire staff for making our stay memorable.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Room, really nice; people, nice and helpful. I always try to stay at Hamptons as they seem to be of same quality--clean. A Clean Room means a lot to me. I like the fact that they have luggage valets to assist with luggage; their breakfasts are okay, worth the time to eat and that as a woman--it always appears to be a safe place to stay.