Hampton Inn Greenville
Lighthouse Inn(Lake Village)
Rodeway Inn(Greenville)
American Inn(Dermott)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desklate checkoutroom was cleantamalesbreakfast staffsouthern hospitalityrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelplace to staycleaning staffper nightnext morningstaff was friendlygreat roombusiness tripa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I used to look forward to coming to this Hotel. This hotel was great the last time I was there. This time it just amazes me how quickly things can deteriorate in just a couple of years. Room was smelly, public bathroom was really nasty, AC was broken. For the price, my expectation is that this hotel should be as nice as other Hampton Inns, but I guess the Greenville location only strives to be slightly better than the local competition which is not saying much. The only difference is that you pay a lot more for this hotel compared to the local alternatives.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I give my experience a thumbs up being that after I called ahead to confirm and was told my reservation was good. I arrive 3a.m. due to bad weather and was told I had no reservation and I know I should have. I panic but the clerk took care of my situation. Thanks so much for caring.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great hotel in Greenville, MS. It was conveniently located, safe, and clean. The front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly, and she welcomed us with complimentary bottles of water. If I ever have to stay in Greenville again, I'll definitely choose this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Just about the only hotel I felt safe to stay at in Greenville. It is located on the "out skirts" of town, out by the country club and what used to be the corner market. It's pretty much new and our room was very clean and in perfect working order. The staff were all helpful and pleasant. The free breakfast buffet was average to above average. Overall, expensive for Greenville but as I stated it's pretty much the only hotel in Greenville I would recommend...

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Hampton Inns have never let us down. We enjoyed our short visit in Greenville, MS. The Hampton Inn was all we expected and served a very good and hardy breakfast. The town is nice has a helpful Visitor's Center which is an interesting riverboat style building and includes a nice museum. We also enjoyed touring the Hebrew Temple Museum.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple