“Taken Care of At 3 a.m.”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 5 Greenville B&B and Inns
Huntsville, United States
“Taken Care of At 3 a.m.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I give my experience a thumbs up being that after I called ahead to confirm and was told my reservation was good. I arrive 3a.m. due to bad weather and was told I had no reservation and I know I should have. I panic but the clerk took care of my situation. Thanks so much for caring.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Brandon, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great hotel in Greenville, MS. It was conveniently located, safe, and clean. The front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly, and she welcomed us with complimentary bottles of water. If I ever have to stay in Greenville again, I'll definitely choose this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

d
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Just about the only hotel I felt safe to stay at in Greenville. It is located on the "out skirts" of town, out by the country club and what used to be the corner market. It's pretty much new and our room was very clean and in perfect working order. The staff were all helpful and pleasant. The free breakfast buffet was average to above average. Overall, expensive for Greenville but as I stated it's pretty much the only hotel in Greenville I would recommend...

• Stayed May 2013
Radford
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Hampton Inns have never let us down. We enjoyed our short visit in Greenville, MS. The Hampton Inn was all we expected and served a very good and hardy breakfast. The town is nice has a helpful Visitor's Center which is an interesting riverboat style building and includes a nice museum. We also enjoyed touring the Hebrew Temple Museum.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We mostly stay at Hampton Inn's when we travel but were disappointed in this one mainly bc we feel we overpaid by about 50 bucks. It's nice, breakfast was great, service was excellent. Mattress was HORRID and only 2 large towels in the room? But not a lot of other options in Greenville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Carbondale, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The hotel staff was excellent, but the only complaint I have is that the hotel doesn't offer a lot of discounts. They don't honor AAA or government discounts. It could be because this one of two new hotels in the area, but I would like for the hotell to offer more discounts.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Zachary, Louisiana
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It's a Hampton Inn. Room was decent and clean, breakfast was same as any other Hampton Inn. service was geat. I wasn't recognized as a Diamond member upon arrival, but when I went down to the front desk and asked for my snacks and beverage, they didn't question me. lobby was under constructionm, but the breakfast service was great and frindly too. Typical Hampton Inn with better than typical service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Holiday Inn Express Greenville
#1 of 2 in Lake Village
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!