“A Favorite!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
pascagoula,ms
“A Favorite!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I eat here several times a year. The food is consistantly great and the service excellent. I always get the gyro witch is excellent and my husband enjoys the seafood they always have a special and the prices are great!

• Visited February 2013

South Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
“The gyros are SO GOOD.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Awesome Greek cuisine, and the service is always great. They serve country food too, and have a basic kid's menu, but I always get the Greek.

Visited February 2013
Daphne, Alabama
“Greek food at it best”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

The owner of this place cares about here place and here food. Have eaten gyros, fish and chessecake. Great food.
Not the fastest place for lunch but worh the time

Ocean Springs, MS
“Never Lets me down!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Once a week I get together with a small group of friends and we go out and have dinner at a local restaurant. The Country Gentleman has become one of our favorites. I have eaten here on many occasions and have never had a single problem. We dinned here on the 18th of July and as usual the service was great, friendly, and fast. I had the country fried steak and it was just perfect. I was extremely surprised by the soup of the day which was a beef, vegetable, pasta, soup that was so much like what my mother makes that that it was remarkable and every bit as delicious as my mothers! All I can say about the Country Gentleman is that it has never let me down. Everything I have ever had from the beautifully prepared seafood dishes to their steaks , wich have always been as good if not better than some of the most expensive restaurants on the Gulf Coast will keep me coming back. The Country Gentleman is what a local restaurant is all about, good down home cooking.

• Visited July 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I read the reviews of the restaurant. This is a full service location with a full service menu.

I had been on the road all day working and past the restaurant on way to the hotel. I went back and was waited on promptly

I order the seafood platter and it was wonderful. It had something I had not see before, "deep fried corn on the cob. In a word, GREAT! There was plenty of food and the tea glass never got empty.

When I travel I like to eat at local locations and this one did not disappoint!

• Visited July 2012