“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Country Gentleman

Country Gentleman
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Gautier
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I read the reviews of the restaurant. This is a full service location with a full service menu.

I had been on the road all day working and past the restaurant on way to the hotel. I went back and was waited on promptly

I order the seafood platter and it was wonderful. It had something I had not see before, "deep fried corn on the cob. In a word, GREAT! There was plenty of food and the tea glass never got empty.

When I travel I like to eat at local locations and this one did not disappoint!

There are newer reviews for Country Gentleman

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Staff and owner are fantastic!!! Not sure about paying 5$ for hummus that comes in a shot glass sized container with an olive on top. Food was average.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

It wasn't that busy but it took us 15 minutes to even get our drink orders placed! It took a really long time to get our food as well. There were two families who came in after us that got there food way before we did. I was successfully keeping my husband calm until the kicker of this not so wonderful dining experience. Our server actually took his plate of food away before he was done. He had finished most of his plate but was still munching on his fries. I didn't realize what happened until I saw the look of amazement on his face. When he told me what happened we both started laughing and vowed never to return. All I have to say is thank God my 6' 4" husband has a sense of humor!!

Been to Country Gentleman? Share your experiences!